I should have seen it coming. When Jerry and Tracy looked so happy in the opening of "Out of Time" it seemed too good to be true - but I thought the baby issue would break them up. I had no idea what was about to happen.
When Jerry walked up to that door alone, I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I couldn't help but think that he wouldn't be walking back out.
Oh, how I wish I had been wrong.
Going into this episode I thought the most intense moments would be about finding Gail. Not that her abduction wasn't a nail biter, but for me it was eclipsed by Jerry's story. I hate that Jerry's being written out. Although I've never claimed him as one of my favorite characters, he certainly adds something to the show. I'll miss his jaded sarcasm as well as the romantic heart he kept hidden. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Christine Orlando)
Similar News ItemsEric Johnson (I)
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Adds ‘The Knick’s’ Eric Johnson as Christian Grey’s Rival (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 'Rookie Blue' Season 4: Eric Johnson returns as Andy's former love Luke (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 28 June 2013, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- 'Rookie Blue' recap: Several cops find things 'Different, Not Better' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 27 June 2013, 9:00 PM, PDT)
"Rookie Blue" (2010)
- Fall TV First Impression: CBS' 9Jkl (From TVLine.com. 3 July 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV First Impression: ABC's Ten Days in the Valley (From TVLine.com. 14 June 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Ten Days in the Valley: ABC Teases New Kyra Sedgwick Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 May 2017, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- [Podcast] We Need To Talk About Horror Episode 9: ‘The Belko Experiment’ (From Destroy the Brain. 21 July 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- [Podcast] We Need To Talk About Horror Episode 8: ‘The Girl With All The Gifts’ (From Destroy the Brain. 2 July 2017, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- "Twin Peaks," Episode 7 Recap: …And That's Enough Said About That (From MUBI. 20 June 2017, 7:20 AM, PDT)