Marcus Ringrose dies of suspected heart attack after delivering eulogy at funeral of wife, who played Doctor's companion
Marcus Ringrose is believed to have had a heart attack at home in Battersea, south London, after the funeral on Tuesday.
Barry Langford said Ringrose had been at his computer replying to wellwishers who wrote to him after his wife's death, when he collapsed.
Tamm, 62, who was best known for playing Romana, the first incarnation of the Doctor's companion, alongside Tom Baker, had been suffering from cancer for 18 months when she died last month.
The couple leave a daughter, »
Similar News Items"EastEnders" (1985)
- Why Is This Man Being Linked To A Role In Doctor Who? [Possible Spoiler] (From Kasterborous. 9 March 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Goodness Gracious Me cast to reunite for one-off special (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 5:15 AM, PST)
- Big Reunion: 19 things we learned from Girl Thing, 5th Story & Damage (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 March 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
"Doctor Who" (1963)
- Doctor Who Series 8: 10 Actors Who Could Play The Master (From Obsessed with Film. 11 March 2014, 1:21 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who thing: Devo Spice raps about the Doctors (From FlickFilosopher. 11 March 2014, 1:02 AM, PDT)
- The Master returning to Doctor Who? (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- "Grace Of Monaco": Enter Nicole Kidman (From SneakPeek. 9 March 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- New Grace Of Monaco Trailer Features Nicole Kidman (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 March 2014, 3:40 PM, PST)
- U.K. Trailer for Grace Of Monaco Starring Nicole Kidman, Tim Roth, and Frank Langella (From Collider.com. 6 March 2014, 12:22 PM, PST)