It looks like the team saved their spookiest stop for last on "Haunted Highway" (Tue., 10 p.m. Et on Spike). They wrapped their first season in a haunted mining town. Silver City, Idaho was once home to hundreds of active mines and millions of dollars of metals, but now it's home to some seriously scary activity.
They set up to explore several buildings from the 1800s where people had reportedly died via suicides, fires and several other means. And the houses didn't waste any time reacting to their presence.
The team heard footsteps, watched as a rocking chair began to rock on its own, a door creaked open and a lamp pivoted. But none of this was as scary as the close encounter one member of the team had.
She was in a shaft in the house when the latched door right next to her slammed closed and locked her inside. »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News ItemsSilver City (2004)
- Cartagena to honour John Sayles, Clive Owen (From ScreenDaily. 24 February 2014, 2:34 AM, PST)
- Hey Canada, Win Tickets to see ’2 Guns’, Starring Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg (From SoundOnSight. 25 July 2013, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Gun shop employee accidentally shoots customer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 November 2012, 3:41 AM, PST)
Death Ride (2006)
- Must Have Batman and Ghostbusters-Themed Slot Car Sets (From GeekTyrant. 19 February 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Darkc3ll: 'Dark Verses' – Album Review (From FEARnet. 26 September 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Syfy Grants Your Wish For Online Streaming with Syfy Now (From ScifiMafia. 16 August 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)