Earlier this year, Eddie the Sleepwalking Cannibal took a bow at the Tribeca Film Festival. Now, Boris Rodriguez's horror-comedy has found U.S. distribution in Music Box Films, says The Hollywood Reporter. No release date has been set yet.
The film concerns Lars Olafssen, a man unable to paint without inspiration. He accepts a teaching gig at a small-time art school in Eastern Ontario. Somehow he inherits the guardianship of the offbeat town's neighborhood weirdo, Eddie. As their unlikely friendship evolves, Lars uncovers a dark, violent secret about Eddie's nocturnal impulses, and finds himself torn between his duty to his friend and his duty to his art.
You'll find the trailer inside!
Read more »
Similar News ItemsStephen McHattie
- ‘Pay the Ghost’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 November 2015, 8:24 AM, PST)
- James Dean: After 60 Years, Still the Coolest Icon of Teen Angst (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Pay the Ghost (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 September 2015, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- 'I Want To Be Like You' begins shoot; adds Kim Bodnia to cast (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: 'Ida' scribe joins Bojanov's 'I Want To Be Like You' (From ScreenDaily. 8 May 2015, 5:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘McFarland USA’ To Close Santa Barbara Film Festival: Full Lineup (From Deadline. 8 January 2015, 9:48 AM, PST)
- ‘Permanent,’ ‘Museum,’ ‘Tom’ at Los Cabos 1st Co-Production Forum (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Sophomoric ‘Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal’ Falls Flat (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 August 2013, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Eddie The Sleepwalking Cannibal Movie Review (From ShockYa. 8 August 2013, 1:18 AM, PDT)