Earlier this year, Eddie the Sleepwalking Cannibal took a bow at the Tribeca Film Festival. Now, Boris Rodriguez's horror-comedy has found U.S. distribution in Music Box Films, says The Hollywood Reporter. No release date has been set yet.
The film concerns Lars Olafssen, a man unable to paint without inspiration. He accepts a teaching gig at a small-time art school in Eastern Ontario. Somehow he inherits the guardianship of the offbeat town's neighborhood weirdo, Eddie. As their unlikely friendship evolves, Lars uncovers a dark, violent secret about Eddie's nocturnal impulses, and finds himself torn between his duty to his friend and his duty to his art.
You'll find the trailer inside!
Read more »
Similar News ItemsStephen McHattie
- Toronto After Dark 2014 Review: Hellmouth Is One Man's Existential Crisis (From Twitch. 19 October 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Wolves Review (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2014, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Red band trailer for David Hayter’s Wolves (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #79. Anders Morgenthaler’s I’m Here (From ioncinema. 24 February 2014, 6:15 AM, PST)
- Fast & Furious 6 Arrives on Home Video December 10 (From Comicmix. 4 October 2013, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Neil Jordan's e-book The Borgia Apocalypse: The Screenplay (From Monsters and Critics. 13 August 2013, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Permanent,’ ‘Museum,’ ‘Tom’ at Los Cabos 1st Co-Production Forum (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Sophomoric ‘Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal’ Falls Flat (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 August 2013, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Eddie The Sleepwalking Cannibal Movie Review (From ShockYa. 8 August 2013, 1:18 AM, PDT)