Amanda Bynes might want to consider hiring a driver. TMZ is reporting that a Los Angeles woman filed a police report Saturday (Aug. 4) claiming that the "What I Like About You" actress hit her car and then drove away without exchanging information.
The incident marks Bynes' third in just three months. Bynes was arrested on suspicion of DUI on April 6, to which she pled not guilty, and was then accused of hit-and-run accidents on May 5 and May 27.
The other driver in the most recent accident says her Toyota Corolla was rear-ended by a black BMW, and she didn't recognize Bynes as the BMW driver at first because she "looked like a hot mess." Once the pair began talking, however, the driver realized it was Bynes. She asked the 26-year-old actress to exchange information, but Bynes "seemed nervous about that." After Bynes reportedly attempted to push the other driver's bumper back into place, »
Similar News ItemsAmanda Bynes
- Amanda Bynes Spotted in Beverly Hills Following First Interview in Four Years -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton Fashion Show -- Listen! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Lindsay Lohan Joins UK Series, Cold Justice Premiere and More (From TVLine.com. 12 June 2017, 4:16 PM, PDT)
"What I Like About You" (2002)
- Amanda Bynes Regains Control of Her Finances After Court Agrees She’s ‘Doing So Much Better,’ Attorney Says (From PEOPLE.com. 10 June 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennie Garth Reveals Her Family's Big Summer Plans (From E! Online. 10 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Bynes Planning Return to TV — Watch First Interview in Four Years (From TVLine.com. 9 June 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)