We start the Top 7. You finish the Top 10.
This week’s “Question of the Week” on Jeff Bayer’s “Movie B.S.” podcast is inspired by Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, a film about bullies and wimps clashing within the American educational infrastructure (I’m just assuming – Jeff reviewed it, I didn’t).
In honor of the wimps and their bullies, it’s time to think about the best clashes between the two in all of cinematic history. Below is a list that covers the moments of “Bully vs. Wimp,” but it doesn’t necessarily mean victory for the little guy. Sometimes, the wimp wins, but in others, the bully just keeps on harassin’, sassin’, and obviously, bullyin’.
Here are the Top 7 Bully vs. Wimp Moments …
7. Porky’s (1982)
Bully: Porky Wallace (Chuck Mitchell)
Wimp: Young »
- Nick Allen
Similar News ItemsBack to the Future (1985)
- Here Is Everything That's Coming to Netflix This August (From E! Online. 25 July 2016, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- ‘Brazil’ Doc Takes You Behind the Scenes of Terry Gilliam’s Beautiful Dystopian Epic — Watch (From Indiewire. 24 July 2016, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- 51 New Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in July (From BuzzSugar. 21 July 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Amelia, Nixon, Byrne, Wonder Woman, and the Original "Death of Superman" (From FilmExperience. 24 July 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: The Acting Races ! (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe Deserves an Oscar For ‘Swiss Army Man’ (From Indiewire. 1 July 2016, 5:17 AM, PDT)
- Top 5 Will Ferrell movies just in time for his birthday (From Cineplex. 16 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Comedy Reboots We’d Like to See (From Backstage. 15 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Random Roles: Richard Schiff on gambling his way to L.A., The West Wing, and his Lost World death scene (From The AV Club. 14 July 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)