The Q&A went like this:
Is Ghostbusters 3 finally happening?
Yes, we've got a brilliant new writer on it and we'll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We're working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I'm confident we'll be in production in the next year.
It's been a long process, hasn't it?
Yes, but now we've got the studio on side. We've tried a few concepts which weren't right but now we've got a good structure and will make it happen.
Is Bill Murray doing it?
No, I can tell you he won't be involved.
How do you feel about that?
It's sad but we're passing it on to a new generation. »
Similar News ItemsBill Murray (I)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel becomes Wes Anderson's highest-grossing film (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 April 2014, 3:49 AM, PDT)
- Apocalyptic ‘Yellowstone Falls’ Movie Set With Qed (From Variety - Film News. 14 April 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Mad Men’s Joel Murray on Freddy Rumsen’s Deal with Don and Playing Mozart With His Pants Zipper (From Vulture. 14 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Brutal History and Sad Decay of 'The Blues Brothers' Mall (From FEARnet. 8 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Ivan Reitman on Ghostbusters 3: 'We're Going to Do It' (From PEOPLE.com. 8 April 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters 3: The Lego Movie's Lord & Miller exit sequel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 April 2014, 6:58 AM, PDT)