The Q&A went like this:
Is Ghostbusters 3 finally happening?
Yes, we've got a brilliant new writer on it and we'll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We're working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I'm confident we'll be in production in the next year.
It's been a long process, hasn't it?
Yes, but now we've got the studio on side. We've tried a few concepts which weren't right but now we've got a good structure and will make it happen.
Is Bill Murray doing it?
No, I can tell you he won't be involved.
How do you feel about that?
It's sad but we're passing it on to a new generation. »
Similar News ItemsBill Murray (I)
- Zombieland 2 Finally Shuffles Forward With A Writer Now On Board (From We Got This Covered. 30 September 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, ‘Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency (From Deadline New York. 30 September 2014, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Dylan Sellers Exiting Weinstein Company as Production President (From The Wrap. 30 September 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II (Mastered in 4K) Blu-ray Reviews (From Collider.com. 27 September 2014, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- 'The Simpsons' boss worries Sunday’s major death may be overhyped: We never said we’re killing off an 'iconic' character (From Hitfix. 26 September 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd Top 'SNL's Biggest Box Office Earners (From Rolling Stone. 26 September 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)