The Q&A went like this:
Is Ghostbusters 3 finally happening?
Yes, we've got a brilliant new writer on it and we'll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We're working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I'm confident we'll be in production in the next year.
It's been a long process, hasn't it?
Yes, but now we've got the studio on side. We've tried a few concepts which weren't right but now we've got a good structure and will make it happen.
Is Bill Murray doing it?
No, I can tell you he won't be involved.
How do you feel about that?
It's sad but we're passing it on to a new generation. »
Similar News ItemsBill Murray (I)
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (Video) (From Moviefone. 23 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Kingpin' Makes Its Blu-ray Debut October 14th (From MovieWeb. 23 July 2014, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Jim Jarmusch at Tiff: A Retrospective Showcases Acclaimed Indie Filmmaker's Offbeat Career (From Moviefone. 23 July 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters 3 to start shooting Spring 2015 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2014, 1:18 AM, PDT)
- 'Ghostbusters 3' Begins Production Next Spring Says Dan Aykroyd (From MovieWeb. 23 July 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Dan Aykroyd Says Ghostbusters 3 Goes Into Pre-Production This Spring (From Dread Central. 23 July 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)