The Q&A went like this:
Is Ghostbusters 3 finally happening?
Yes, we've got a brilliant new writer on it and we'll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We're working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I'm confident we'll be in production in the next year.
It's been a long process, hasn't it?
Yes, but now we've got the studio on side. We've tried a few concepts which weren't right but now we've got a good structure and will make it happen.
Is Bill Murray doing it?
No, I can tell you he won't be involved.
How do you feel about that?
It's sad but we're passing it on to a new generation. »
Similar News ItemsBill Murray (I)
- Watch the first eight minutes from Cameron Crowe’s ‘Aloha’ (From The Hollywood News. 28 May 2015, 11:44 PM, PDT)
- Aloha – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 May 2015, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- First 8 Minutes of Aloha Released Early to Combat Bad Reviews: Is It Really Cameron Crowe's ''Worst Film''? (From E! Online. 28 May 2015, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt calls Ghostbusters rumours “bulls**t” (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2015: See the beehive hairstyle that stole the spotlight from Charlize Theron (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 May 2015, 3:48 AM, PDT)
- From Bullitt to Mad Max: Hit top gear with 9 of cinema's greatest car chases (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 May 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)