The Q&A went like this:
Is Ghostbusters 3 finally happening?
Yes, we've got a brilliant new writer on it and we'll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We're working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I'm confident we'll be in production in the next year.
It's been a long process, hasn't it?
Yes, but now we've got the studio on side. We've tried a few concepts which weren't right but now we've got a good structure and will make it happen.
Is Bill Murray doing it?
No, I can tell you he won't be involved.
How do you feel about that?
It's sad but we're passing it on to a new generation. »
Similar News ItemsBill Murray (I)
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross Get In the Studio Together (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 7:08 AM, PST)
- Bill Murray Makes Rick Ross Smile Like a Boss (From Vulture. 2 March 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 DVD Set Slays Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Ghostbusters reboot is inspired by The Walking Dead, says Paul Feig (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 February 2015, 3:19 PM, PST)
- Paul Feig says his Ghostbusters reboot is inspired by The Walking Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2015, 8:31 AM, PST)
- 'Zombies' In New "Ghostbusters" (From SneakPeek. 23 February 2015, 10:27 AM, PST)