American Horror Story continues to revamp itself in its second season. The latest change? The show’s title!
FX announced Wednesday that the “new chapter” of the spooky anthology will be called American Horror Story: Asylum.
Series co-creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy explained the change in a statement Wednesday. “We picked Asylum because it not only describes the setting – an insane asylum run by Jessica Lange’s character which was formerly a tuberculosis ward – but also signifies a place of haven for the unloved and the unwanted,” he said. “This year’s theme is about sanity and tackling real life horrors. »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Entertainers of the Year, An Alternate Take (From FilmExperience. 26 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Red Knot’ captures the stunning beauty of Antarctica (From SoundOnSight. 25 December 2014, 1:49 PM, PST)
- Review: Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle' gets in tune over time (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- 31 American Horror Story Lines You Can Use in Real Life (From BuzzSugar. 28 December 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
- 6 best deaths so far on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show': Who's next?' (From Gold Derby. 27 December 2014, 12:28 PM, PST)
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Season 7: Win prizes predicting who'll win and who'll be fired (From Gold Derby. 26 December 2014, 7:26 PM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- 5 things to watch for in reality TV this winter (From Hitfix. 25 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- 79 Oscar-Eligible Songs: An Opinionated Guide to an Awesome Year for Movie Music (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Amy Adams Loses It During 'Love Actually' Parody on 'SNL' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)