Wiseman, along with producers Toby Jaffe and Neil Moritz, reveal that the hover cars were not created entirely in computers to complete the sequence. Wiseman was dead set on using practical cars wherever possible, which as it turns out was during the entire sequence.
Numerous tricks were used to achieve the illusion of flight while Biel and Farrell were in the hover car. One involved building hover cars on top of four-wheeled rigs that could drive on their own. This elevated the hover cars about three times as high as if they were simply being driven on the ground.
The coolest shot involves the police chasing Farrell and Biel down a tunnel. All the cars in this shot, at least four, are on »
Similar News ItemsColin Farrell (I)
- A Golden Thunderbird Takes Flight On Striking Empire Cover For Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- 60 New Fantastic Beasts Photos Explore the Harry Potter Universe (From MovieWeb. 19 October 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- 10 Men Who Were Lucky Enough to Date Britney Spears (From Popsugar. 18 October 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)
Jessica Biel (I)
- Big Change For Shock And Awe As Alec Baldwin Leaves Film Project (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2016, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's Quotes About Each Other Will Only Leave You Green With Envy (From Popsugar. 19 October 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- 47 Photos of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's Love Through the Years (From Popsugar. 19 October 2016, 8:01 AM, PDT)
Len Wiseman (I)
- Sony Pictures Reveals First Trailers For Resident Evil: The Final Chapter And Underworld: Blood Wars (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 October 2016, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- This 'Underworld: Blood Wars' trailer literally looks like every other 'Underworld' (From Hitfix. 7 October 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Underworld: Blood Wars Trailer #2 Sends Selene Into Battle (From MovieWeb. 7 October 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)