Usually when an on-screen couple goes through a divorce, it's a messy affair at the beginning of the movie that set the characters free to find themselves or liberates them from an unhealthy relationship. In "Celeste and Jesse Forever," Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg try the best they can to stay what they've always been, best friends.
The Sundance Film Festival hit opens in select theaters on Friday, but today, we have an exclusive and wonderfully awkward clip from the film.
[ video unavailable on this device ]
"Celeste and Jesse Forever" opens in limit release on August 3.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- 10 Extremely Talented TV Actors Who Don’t Get The Credit They Deserve (From Obsessed with Film. 10 December 2013, 2:14 AM, PST)
- Masters of Sex, Ep. 1.11: “Phallic Victories” punctuated with incisive acting and writing flourishes (From SoundOnSight. 9 December 2013, 7:09 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Inside the New Saturday Night Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Leighton Meester Making Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in Of Mice and Men (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 11:37 AM, PST)
- Meredith Baxter: ‘Family Ties’ Actress Marries Partner Nancy Locke (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 7:39 PM, PST)
- LinkLove (From FilmExperience. 8 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” (From TheFabLife - Movies. 8 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Paul Walker Fast & Furious Tribute Casts a Loving Spell on Readers (From PEOPLE.com. 7 December 2013, 12:25 PM, PST)