14 years after Jerry Seinfeld’s last show, he’s ready to do his famous signature stand-up presentation well known to the City of New York. He will perform five presentations in each New York City borough, for five straight Thursday nights this fall.
Seinfeld, was born and bred in New York, he began his career as a comedian in the city in the 1970s, besides doing some presentations for benefits or short sets for special occasions in local comedy clubs, he hasn’t done a full length presentation in a theater in NYC since his sold-out Broadway show, ‘I’m Telling You For the Last Time’, in the Broadhurst theater in 1998, a little after his hit TV show Seinfeld finished.
" I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- New Images from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Toys Give a Closer Look at the Title Characters (From Collider.com. 14 March 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- 10 secrets behind the scenes at TV Hall of Fame induction ceremony (From Gold Derby. 12 March 2014, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Amy Poehler inducts 'the best one on Seinfeld' Julia Louis-Dreyfus into TV Hall of Fame (From Gold Derby. 12 March 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Special Features - Help! There's too much good stuff to watch (From Flickeringmyth. 14 March 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Movie Trailer Voiceover Legend Hal Douglas Dead At 89 (From ComicBookMovie. 14 March 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Hal Douglas, Iconic Movie Trailer Narrator, Dies at 89 (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 14 March 2014, 6:34 AM, PDT)
Telling You (1998)
- Cher and Bob Mackie End 42-Year Partnership: "I'm Crying," the Singer Tweets (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Alessandra Ambrosio -- Suck On You ... Is That a Hickey On Your Neck? (From TMZ. 14 February 2014, 4:15 AM, PST)
- The Voice's Jacquie Lee on Adult Emotions, Jack White Jams and 'Hateful 12-Year-Olds' — Plus: What Xtina Taught Her About Songwriting (From TVLine.com. 3 January 2014, 4:17 PM, PST)