14 years after Jerry Seinfeld’s last show, he’s ready to do his famous signature stand-up presentation well known to the City of New York. He will perform five presentations in each New York City borough, for five straight Thursday nights this fall.
Seinfeld, was born and bred in New York, he began his career as a comedian in the city in the 1970s, besides doing some presentations for benefits or short sets for special occasions in local comedy clubs, he hasn’t done a full length presentation in a theater in NYC since his sold-out Broadway show, ‘I’m Telling You For the Last Time’, in the Broadhurst theater in 1998, a little after his hit TV show Seinfeld finished.
" I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- 2015 Emmy Predictions: Best Actress in a Comedy Series (From Indiewire. 21 July 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Emmy Predictions: Best Actress in a Comedy Series (From Indiewire Television. 21 July 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- The clocktower lady shares memories from filming ‘Back to the Future’ (From Hitfix. 17 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Hey Now! The 10 most showstopping Howard Stern interview moments of 2015 (From Hitfix. 27 July 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Peg Lynch, Pioneering Writer and Star of ‘Ethel and Albert,’ Dies at 98 (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld Pull Their Endorsements From Bill Cosby Biography (From The Wrap. 22 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Telling You (1998)
- Round-Up: Read a Short Story from ‘Stuck On You and Other Prime Cuts,’ Troma Blu-ray Releases, Rick Baker’s Film Props Auction (From DailyDead. 31 March 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Mean Tweets Music Edition, Michael Keaton's 'Birdman' Kid Theater (Video) (From Moviefone. 2 February 2015, 11:35 PM, PST)
- Michael Jackson’s brother shock winner of The Voice – according to BBC | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 January 2015, 2:40 AM, PST)