14 years after Jerry Seinfeld’s last show, he’s ready to do his famous signature stand-up presentation well known to the City of New York. He will perform five presentations in each New York City borough, for five straight Thursday nights this fall.
Seinfeld, was born and bred in New York, he began his career as a comedian in the city in the 1970s, besides doing some presentations for benefits or short sets for special occasions in local comedy clubs, he hasn’t done a full length presentation in a theater in NYC since his sold-out Broadway show, ‘I’m Telling You For the Last Time’, in the Broadhurst theater in 1998, a little after his hit TV show Seinfeld finished.
" I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- A Curb Your Enthusiasm finale? That'd be pretty, pretty good (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 December 2014, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Larry David Says That a New Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Is Very Unlikely (From TVovermind.com. 16 December 2014, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Larry David says new 'Curb' season very unlikely (and you can blame the 'Seinfeld' finale) (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 December 2014, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Nick Offerman Tells Jimmy Fallon Tears Were Shed on ‘Parks and Rec’ Finale (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon Leaves Dry Land to Ride in Jerry Seinfeld’s Boat in ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’ Finale (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld Asked By Crackle ‘Boss’ Michael Richards to Impregnate His Wife (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 9:09 AM, PST)
Telling You (1998)
- We’re Telling You There’s a Chance: Peter Farrelly, Jeff Daniels Up for ‘Dumb and Dumber 3′ (From Slash Film. 5 November 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: Watch Andrea Faustini wow Mel B and Emma Bunton (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 October 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Review: Jake Gyllenhaal gets next-level creepy in great, disturbing 'Nightcrawler' (From Hitfix. 6 September 2014, 12:45 AM, PDT)