14 years after Jerry Seinfeld’s last show, he’s ready to do his famous signature stand-up presentation well known to the City of New York. He will perform five presentations in each New York City borough, for five straight Thursday nights this fall.
Seinfeld, was born and bred in New York, he began his career as a comedian in the city in the 1970s, besides doing some presentations for benefits or short sets for special occasions in local comedy clubs, he hasn’t done a full length presentation in a theater in NYC since his sold-out Broadway show, ‘I’m Telling You For the Last Time’, in the Broadhurst theater in 1998, a little after his hit TV show Seinfeld finished.
" I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- Jonathan Katz on the legacy of 'Dr. Katz' and his new album 'Dr. Katz Live' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 October 2014, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth Podcast Review – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Turtle Power featurette for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From Flickeringmyth. 16 October 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Christian Slater to play 'Mr. Robot' on USA (From Hitfix. 21 October 2014, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Casting Update for Dead Rising Movie, New Photo Revealed (From DailyDead. 20 October 2014, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Jay Leno Will Put Mark Twain Prize for Humor on His ’55 Buick (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
Telling You (1998)
- The X Factor: Watch Andrea Faustini wow Mel B and Emma Bunton (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 October 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Review: Jake Gyllenhaal gets next-level creepy in great, disturbing 'Nightcrawler' (From Hitfix. 6 September 2014, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Bob Ingersoll: The Law Is A Ass #324: Lawyers Take The X-factor Out Of Crime (From Comicmix. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)