14 years after Jerry Seinfeld’s last show, he’s ready to do his famous signature stand-up presentation well known to the City of New York. He will perform five presentations in each New York City borough, for five straight Thursday nights this fall.
Seinfeld, was born and bred in New York, he began his career as a comedian in the city in the 1970s, besides doing some presentations for benefits or short sets for special occasions in local comedy clubs, he hasn’t done a full length presentation in a theater in NYC since his sold-out Broadway show, ‘I’m Telling You For the Last Time’, in the Broadhurst theater in 1998, a little after his hit TV show Seinfeld finished.
" I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- Patrick Warburton Will Return as The Tick for Amazon (From GeekTyrant. 31 August 2014, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- 'The Tick' TV Show with Patrick Warburton Revived on Amazon? (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2014, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Anna Paquin (From TVLine.com. 30 August 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gets Labor Day Marathon on TV Land (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmys: Bryan Cranston Makes Out with Julia Louis-Dreyfus (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 August 2014, 7:02 PM, PDT)
Telling You (1998)
- Bob Ingersoll: The Law Is A Ass #324: Lawyers Take The X-factor Out Of Crime (From Comicmix. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- American Idol Stars Rockin' Out with Their Younger Selves (From PEOPLE.com. 21 May 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Definitive Movie Musicals: 40-31 (From SoundOnSight. 4 May 2014, 9:14 PM, PDT)