14 years after Jerry Seinfeld’s last show, he’s ready to do his famous signature stand-up presentation well known to the City of New York. He will perform five presentations in each New York City borough, for five straight Thursday nights this fall.
Seinfeld, was born and bred in New York, he began his career as a comedian in the city in the 1970s, besides doing some presentations for benefits or short sets for special occasions in local comedy clubs, he hasn’t done a full length presentation in a theater in NYC since his sold-out Broadway show, ‘I’m Telling You For the Last Time’, in the Broadhurst theater in 1998, a little after his hit TV show Seinfeld finished.
" I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- Jerry Seinfeld On Why He Likes Going Digital, Loves Crackle, And Hates YouTube (From Tubefilter News. 14 April 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- HBO Renews 'Silicon Valley', 'Veep', While the 'Veep's Showrunner Departs (From Rope Of Silicon. 13 April 2015, 8:57 PM, PDT)
- Silicon Valley and Veep Renewed for Further Seasons (From Collider.com. 13 April 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Seinfeld Shares Sweet Throwback Passport Photo of Himself at Age 16—What's the Deal With That Hair? (From E! Online. 17 April 2015, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Kevin James Teases Fake Spinoff 'Game of Thrones of Queens' on 'Letterman' (From Rolling Stone. 17 April 2015, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Jerry Seinfeld: 'TV Is Over,' But YouTube Is 'a Giant Garbage Can' (From Moviefone. 17 April 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
Telling You (1998)
- Round-Up: Read a Short Story from ‘Stuck On You and Other Prime Cuts,’ Troma Blu-ray Releases, Rick Baker’s Film Props Auction (From DailyDead. 31 March 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Mean Tweets Music Edition, Michael Keaton's 'Birdman' Kid Theater (Video) (From Moviefone. 2 February 2015, 11:35 PM, PST)
- Michael Jackson’s brother shock winner of The Voice – according to BBC | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 January 2015, 2:40 AM, PST)