Grey’s Anatomy boss Shonda Rhimes hinted that more departures could be on the horizon following last May’s deadly cliffhanger — and she wasn’t kidding.
Eric Dane, whose Dr. Mark Sloan looked on in horror as his soul mate Lexie (Chyler Leigh) passed away from her own injuries suffered in the plane crash, has decided to leave the ABC medical drama after six years, to pursue other opportunities. However, Grey’s fans have not yet seen the very last of him.
“I am extremely grateful to everyone at Grey’s, ABC and Shondaland for the experience and memories I »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello's Family-Filled, "Lovey-Dovey" Miami Weekend—All the Details! (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- New True Blood Season 7,Episode 7 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 28 July 2014, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- New True Blood Season 7 Future Episodes Spoiler Clip Served Up By 2014 Comic Con (From OnTheFlix. 28 July 2014, 12:19 PM, PDT)
"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Into The Storm In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- [Comic-Con 2014] Bates Motel Mock Audition Tape Unveiled (From DailyDead. 26 July 2014, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- 'Bates Motel' at Comic-Con: Freddie Highmore, Vera Farmiga talk about the kiss (From EW.com - Inside TV. 25 July 2014, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Gets Back to Work on Scandal Postbaby (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Is Back to Work on Scandal Post-Baby—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 24 July 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Scandal's 'Randy' Season 4 Premiere Title: What Could It Possibly Mean? (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)