Arc Entertainment, Whitewater Films and Matthew Lillard are taking the unconventional approach of launching the theatrical release of Lillard.s directorial debut, Fat Kid Rules The World, via the Vans Warped Tour and Tugg.com this summer. Through a series of promotional events and public appearances on the Warped Tour, Lillard is directly engaging the film’s punk rock fan base so they can set up Tugg screenings of the film along the course of the tour and anywhere else in the United States. Tugg is a collective action web-platform that enables individuals to choose the films that play in their local theaters.
To get tickets, visit: http://www.tugg.com/titles/fat-kid-rules-the-world
Produced by Whitewater Films, the film won the Narrative Feature Spotlight Audience Award at the 2012 SXSW Film Festival and the Kickstarter campaign to support the domestic release raised over $150,000.
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsEddie Vedder
- Caballero Signature Guitar Features Bob Dylan, Grammy 2015 MusiCares Person of the Year (From Monsters and Critics. 13 January 2015, 8:41 PM, PST)
- Eddie Vedder Releases Cover Of John Lennon's "Imagine" (From Uinterview. 2 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Eddie Vedder covers John Lennon's 'Imagine' (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Match Movie Review (From ShockYa. 17 January 2015, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Match Review (From We Got This Covered. 15 January 2015, 7:10 PM, PST)
- Review: Patrick Stewart Shines In 'Match' (From The Playlist. 14 January 2015, 4:05 PM, PST)
Billy Campbell (VII)
- The Point Radio: Reality Smackdown On Wrestling With Death (From Comicmix. 16 January 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- New "Helix" Season 2 Promo Arrives (From Dark Horizons. 2 January 2015, 8:53 AM, PST)
- ‘Red Knot’ captures the stunning beauty of Antarctica (From SoundOnSight. 25 December 2014, 1:49 PM, PST)