Here's your chance to win four Blu-rays from Touchstone Home Entertainment!
The great folks at Disney/Touchstone Home Video have partnered with us for another great giveaway! This time, one reader will win four hit films that just hit Blu-ray for the first time: Phenomenon, Step Up, Under the Tuscan Sun, and The Horse Whisperer! Read on about each of these great films, and then find out how to enter!
Starring: John Travolta
This entertaining character drama is a great film, featuring outstanding performances from John Travolta, Robert Duvall, Kyra Sedgwick, and Forest Whitaker. George (Travolta) is a regular guy, until a flash of light gives him incredible mental powers. Click here to read our review!
Starring: Channing Tatum
A street thug (Tatum) joins a dance team at an arts high school. You know, that guy from the Magic Mike stripper movie. Check out our review of the Blu-ray right here! »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Victor Medina)
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Venice Film Review: ‘Ma’ (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2015, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Obama Looks Like Every Dad on Vacation in Photos for His Cameo on Running Wild (From Vulture. 2 September 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Actor Woods Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Targets Twitter Users: Slander Case or Attack on Freedom of Speech Online? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- Sofia Vergara designs perfume for her wedding day (From National Ledger. 2 September 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Summer Box Office 2015: Winners and Losers (From Moviefone. 31 August 2015, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- Taraji P. Henson On 'Empire' S2 (From Access Hollywood. 24 August 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)
John Travolta (I)
- How to spot an undercover agent (according to the movies) (From Den of Geek. 2 September 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- I Got Chills! Grease Sing-a-Long – Midnights This Weekend at The Moolah (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 August 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Astronaut Wife to Fox, Miss America Adds Co-Host & More (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)