Perhaps the only media types who enjoy speculation more than entertainment writers are sports journalists. They're constantly trying to out-predict their colleagues on which team will win the World Series, where Dwight Howard will be traded, which rookies will become all-stars, etc.
A popular format to grade teams and players on where they are and where they are headed is the Power Rankings. Grantland borrowed this device to recap "Mad Men" episodes, positioning the characters each week in order of how well they handled themselves in the episode.
I'm going to borrow the concept from Grantland and apply it the young stars of "The Twilight Saga." We're still months away from the final installment, "Breaking Dawn – Part 2," but we already have a sense of where the actors stand and what their careers should look like when they move on from vampires.
Below I've ranked eight celebrities who owe their stardom »
- Ryan McKee
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Is Coachella a corporate sellout? (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson 'obsessed' with The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 19 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Rover’ Trailer: This is What Happens When You Kick Robert Pattinson Out of Your Gang (From FilmSchoolRejects. 18 April 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- It's 4/20! Celebrities Get Candid About Marijuana (From Popsugar. 20 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- The 2014 Cannes Film Festival announces its selection of films (From SoundOnSight. 18 April 2014, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Stoners: See Who's Had High Times in Hollywood (From E! Online. 20 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Babes, Blunts and Bongs: Celebrate 4/20 With The Celebrities That Make Smoking Weed Look Sexy (From TheFabLife - Movies. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)