VH1 has another scripted series in the works, and this time there aren't any single ladies involved.
The series will follow the Los Angeles Devil Girls, the premiere dance team in professional basketball. "Bounce" centers on Ahsha (Taylor Paige) who joins the team despite her mother Sloane's (Kimberly Elise) wishes. Dean Cain will play Pete Davenport, a former All-Star who comes back to coach his old team.
VH1's "Single Ladies," which is currently in its second seasons, has seen a great deal of success with an average of 3.1 million total viewers per episode.
"As an actor, it’s kind of a relief when you come on a show that you already know is a success," Denise Vasi, one of the stars of "Single Ladies," told HuffPost. "They have a built-in audience and the show is »
- Leigh Weingus
Similar News ItemsDean Cain
- TV Stars Who Are Underdogs On the Awards Circuit (From Variety - TV News. 8 December 2013, 6:45 PM, PST)
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas Nov. 27: Cameron Mathison double feature (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 27 November 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- December 1st brings the annual Hollywood Christmas Parade, details (From Monsters and Critics. 13 November 2013, 6:34 AM, PST)
- Mekhi Phifer, Tichina Arnold, Lyriq Bent, Anika Noni Rose Join 'Day Late And A Dollar Short' (From ShadowAndAct. 25 November 2013, 10:43 AM, PST)
- Mekhi Phifer, Tichina Arnold, Lyriq Bent, Anika Noni Rose Join 'Day Late And A Dollar Short' (From Indiewire Television. 25 November 2013, 10:43 AM, PST)
- Exclusive 1st-Look Pics, Poster For Leila Djansi's 'And Then There Was You' Starring Garcelle Beauvais (From ShadowAndAct. 31 October 2013, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Trailer For Season 3 Of 'Single Ladies' + Details On Story, New Cast, Guest Appearances, etc (From ShadowAndAct. 6 December 2013, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Trailer For Season 3 Of 'Single Ladies' + Details On Story, New Cast, Guest Appearances, etc (From Indiewire Television. 6 December 2013, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Details On Season 3 Of 'Single Ladies' - The Story, New Cast Members, Guest Appearances, etc (From ShadowAndAct. 7 November 2013, 7:47 AM, PST)