Marking the 50th anniversary of the Hollywood legend’s passing, the Forever Marilyn Collection is a four disc set showcasing some of the most treasured cinematic moments of Marilyn Monroe’s career with Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, How to Marry a Millionaire, The Seven Year Itch, and Some Like It Hot.
From some of Monroe’s earlier films playing the iconic sex symbol that she was known for, to the film where she broke out of her limitations and began showing a stronger talent that she fought to be recognised, this collection really captures the beauty of a star who will forever be remembered.
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)
Directed by Howard Hawks, the collection opens with Gentlemen Prefer Blondes which follows best friends Lorelei Lee and Dorothy Shaw (Monroe and Jane Russell) as two showgirls who set a course for love on board a luxury liner sailing to France. Pursued by a »
- Charlie Derry
Similar News ItemsMarilyn Monroe
- Paris Jackson Gives Major Marilyn Monroe Vibes as Vanity Fair's Newest ''It Girl'' (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Rumble Fish / Edgar Wallace Collection (From Trailers from Hell. 25 April 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Celeb Photographer Spills Old Hollywood Secrets From Shooting Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Rushes. Jonathan Demme, Cannes Jury, Reactionary French Comedy, Academy Museum (From MUBI. 26 April 2017, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Demme, ‘Silence of the Lambs’ Director, Dies at 73 (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Sunset Boulevard Screens April 26th at The Tivoli – ‘Classics in the Loop’ (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 April 2017, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- 12 Movies to Watch After You See ‘Free Fire’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 21 April 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- A Brief History of the ‘Hangout’ Film (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 April 2017, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Rules Don’t Apply: Howard Hughes is the enigma Hollywood still obsesses over (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 April 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)