The classic film theme will be very audible at the Olympics
Age: 31. And it shows.
Appearance: It's a piece of music. It has no visual likeness.
All right then. Sounds like? Athletes jogging along a beach in slow-motion.
The one that goes: Bom Bom – [beat] – la lala la-laaaaaa la-la la-la – [beat] – la lala la Laaaaaa? Hard to say, given that the typed word makes no sound. But for the sake of argument, yes, the one that goes like that.
Oh lovely. I always find it extremely motivational. Really? I find it cheesy and cliched. But it seems I'm in a minority.
How so? Well, this being an Olympic year, the country throbs to the synthesised sound of Vangelis. There's a stage adaptation on in the West End, »
Similar News ItemsChariots of Fire (1981)
- Say Your Prayers! The Unholy (1988) Available on Blu-ray March 28th – Vestron Horror Classics (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 April 2017, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- The Unholy Vestron Video Collector’s Series Blu-ray Coming This June (From DailyDead. 18 April 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscars: 6 Surprisingly Close Races to Watch (From Rolling Stone. 24 February 2017, 5:29 AM, PST)
- Documentary The Rise Of The Synths to release companion album in May on Lakeshore Records (From Screen Anarchy. 20 April 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Director Denis Villeneuve on ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Pressures, Why ‘Dune’ Is the ‘Project of His Life’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2017, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Blade Runner Gets a Fan-Made Prequel and It's Amazing (From MovieWeb. 10 February 2017, 9:39 AM, PST)
The Great Man (1956)
- Elle / Blow Up (From Trailers from Hell. 27 March 2017, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Dirty Grandpa review – Robert De Niro plumbs the comedy depths (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 January 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
- W.C. Fields Comedy Essentials Collection (From Trailers from Hell. 26 October 2015, 6:17 PM, PDT)