The classic film theme will be very audible at the Olympics
Age: 31. And it shows.
Appearance: It's a piece of music. It has no visual likeness.
All right then. Sounds like? Athletes jogging along a beach in slow-motion.
The one that goes: Bom Bom – [beat] – la lala la-laaaaaa la-la la-la – [beat] – la lala la Laaaaaa? Hard to say, given that the typed word makes no sound. But for the sake of argument, yes, the one that goes like that.
Oh lovely. I always find it extremely motivational. Really? I find it cheesy and cliched. But it seems I'm in a minority.
How so? Well, this being an Olympic year, the country throbs to the synthesised sound of Vangelis. There's a stage adaptation on in the West End, »
Similar News ItemsChariots of Fire (1981)
- ‘The Walk’ Hopes to Follow in Oscar Footsteps of Past Nyff Opening Night Films (From Scott Feinberg. 25 September 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- “Room” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival (From Hollywoodnews.com. 21 September 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- 'Room' Wins Toronto Audience Award, Awards Bellwether (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 September 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Partisan | Review (From ioncinema. 30 September 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott interview: The Martian, Prometheus sequels (From Den of Geek. 28 September 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- The 5 Tiff Audience Award Winners That Went On to Win Best Picture (From Scott Feinberg. 18 September 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
The Great Man (1956)
- Sarah Leonor: The Hollywood Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 14 August 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- In Good Hands: The Great Man (From Keyframe. 14 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- In Good Hands: The Great Man (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 14 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)