The classic film theme will be very audible at the Olympics
Age: 31. And it shows.
Appearance: It's a piece of music. It has no visual likeness.
All right then. Sounds like? Athletes jogging along a beach in slow-motion.
The one that goes: Bom Bom – [beat] – la lala la-laaaaaa la-la la-la – [beat] – la lala la Laaaaaa? Hard to say, given that the typed word makes no sound. But for the sake of argument, yes, the one that goes like that.
Oh lovely. I always find it extremely motivational. Really? I find it cheesy and cliched. But it seems I'm in a minority.
How so? Well, this being an Olympic year, the country throbs to the synthesised sound of Vangelis. There's a stage adaptation on in the West End, »
Similar News ItemsChariots of Fire (1981)
- “La La Land” takes the Audience Award at the Toronto Film Festival (From Hollywoodnews.com. 19 September 2016, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- A Brief History of Toronto’s People’s Choice Award and the Oscars (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2016, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘La La Land’ Wins Audience Prize at Toronto Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2016, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: The Blade Runner sequel has its new score composer (From The AV Club. 25 August 2016, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Johann Johannson will reteam with Denis Villeneuve to score Blade Runner 2 (From JoBlo. 24 August 2016, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Chris Alexander’s Shock Treatment: The Dark Passion of Vangelis’ Blade Runner Soundtrack (From shocktillyoudrop. 20 May 2016, 7:26 AM, PDT)
The Great Man (1956)
- Dirty Grandpa review – Robert De Niro plumbs the comedy depths (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 January 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
- W.C. Fields Comedy Essentials Collection (From Trailers from Hell. 26 October 2015, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Leonor: The Hollywood Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 14 August 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)