The classic film theme will be very audible at the Olympics
Age: 31. And it shows.
Appearance: It's a piece of music. It has no visual likeness.
All right then. Sounds like? Athletes jogging along a beach in slow-motion.
The one that goes: Bom Bom – [beat] – la lala la-laaaaaa la-la la-la – [beat] – la lala la Laaaaaa? Hard to say, given that the typed word makes no sound. But for the sake of argument, yes, the one that goes like that.
Oh lovely. I always find it extremely motivational. Really? I find it cheesy and cliched. But it seems I'm in a minority.
How so? Well, this being an Olympic year, the country throbs to the synthesised sound of Vangelis. There's a stage adaptation on in the West End, »
Similar News ItemsChariots of Fire (1981)
- Doctor Who: Doom Coalition arriving in November from Big Finish (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2015, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- Kenneth Branagh defends Disney Cinderella live action remake: 'I don't find myself so exercised by a desperation to be new' (From The Independent. 21 March 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Take Two: Tarzan epic 'Greystoke' doesn't hold up as a legend (From Hitfix. 12 March 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- It Follows – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Video Round-Up: Blade Runner: The Final Cut, Bates Motel, The Returned (From DailyDead. 10 March 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Watch: BFI, Warner Bros. Commission New Trailer for ‘Blade Runner’ Re-release in U.K. (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2015, 8:57 AM, PDT)
The Great Man (1956)
- Highlights of New Directors/New Films by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 15 March 2015, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- White God among New Directors/New Films titles (From ScreenDaily. 21 January 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Four Sundance Titles Slated for New York’s New Directors/New Films Festival (From Variety - Film News. 21 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)