At the Teen Choice Awards 2012, it was vampires for the win. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" earned a respectable trio of surfboards, including Ultimate Choice. The "Twilight" franchise now has a whopping 41 Teen Choice Award wins, with another final installment still to come.
Representing the TV side of the fanged undead, "The Vampire Diaries" cast took home another five surfboards, for Choice TV Show and acting awards for Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Michael Trevino and Candice Accola. (Somerhalder also scored a second surfboard for Choice Hottie.)
The heir to the "Twilight" throne is clearly "The Hunger Games," which picked up seven awards : Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson knocked Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart out of the Choice Movie Liplock spot, while Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth all scored acting trophies.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Jams Out To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Humble.’ (From ET Canada. 27 April 2017, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Dances to Kendrick Lamar at Clippers Game (Video + Photo) (From TMZ. 27 April 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest To Executive Produce Cover Song Competition On YouTube With Ludacris As Host (From Tubefilter News. 26 April 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- New YouTube Competition Series To Feature Demi Lovato, Jason Derulo, Backstreet Boys And More (From ET Canada. 26 April 2017, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Celebrates ‘Most Magical’ Harry Potter-Themed Birthday at Universal Studios -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 8:53 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Top 12 Performance Recap: That Don't Impress Me Much, Except... (From TVLine.com. 24 April 2017, 7:01 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Cannes 2017. Lineup (From MUBI. 27 April 2017, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Below Her Mouth’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Macaulay Culkin Gets Crucified As Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty’s Totally Bananas New Music Video — Watch (From Indiewire. 26 April 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)