At the Teen Choice Awards 2012, it was vampires for the win. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" earned a respectable trio of surfboards, including Ultimate Choice. The "Twilight" franchise now has a whopping 41 Teen Choice Award wins, with another final installment still to come.
Representing the TV side of the fanged undead, "The Vampire Diaries" cast took home another five surfboards, for Choice TV Show and acting awards for Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Michael Trevino and Candice Accola. (Somerhalder also scored a second surfboard for Choice Hottie.)
The heir to the "Twilight" throne is clearly "The Hunger Games," which picked up seven awards : Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson knocked Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart out of the Choice Movie Liplock spot, while Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth all scored acting trophies.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 26 May 2015, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- You'll Love Justin Bieber's Rendition of "I'll Make Love to You" (From Popsugar. 26 May 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Digital Audience Ratings: Bieber Boosts ‘Corden’ Over ‘Letterman’ Finale (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/26/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 May 2015, 1:06 AM, PDT)
- It's Been 10 Years Since Carrie Underwood Won American Idol—See Her Style Transformation in Pictures! (From E! Online. 26 May 2015, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer? (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson pranks, historical blunders and Jason Patric: 20 facts about Braveheart (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson’s Huge Bachelor Party Plans Dished Out (From OnTheFlix. 22 May 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Red Nose Day Countdown: What We're Most Excited For! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)