By Marcey Papandrea, MoreHorror.com
'Some Guy Who Kills People' Movie Review
Some Guy Who Kills People certainly lives up to its title, but it sure is more than just that. This film is to quite simply put it, fantastic! I enjoyed this film a lot; it is a clever blend of horror, comedy and family drama.
I had no idea what to expect from this one, I dove in blind and I came out with a huge smile on my face.
The story here is about Ken (a fantastic Kevin Corrigan), he’s a loner fresh out of the loony bin trying to get his life on track. We get the idea he ended up there from a horrific event caused by a group of guys, and thus it has left him very scarred in more ways than one. As Ken apparently runs into one of those »
Similar News ItemsKevin Corrigan (I)
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues SuperTicket Details Announced! (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Listen to Two Songs from The Last Beat, an Indie Drama Loosely Based on the Last Days of Jim Morrison (From Collider.com. 25 November 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- 2014 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Lawrence Michael Levine’s Wild Canaries (From ioncinema. 22 November 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Macaulay Culkin: a life in music (From The Guardian - Film News. 10 December 2013, 9:47 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2014: Michael Fassbender, Nick Offerman, and Roger Ebert headline Premieres (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 9 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Fesival 2014 Midnight Movie Lineup (From GeekTyrant. 8 December 2013)
Karen Black (I)
- “That’s the Movie, That’s the Kind of Overlapping Mess That Bob Loves:” Joan Tewkesbury on Writing Nashville (From Filmmaker Magazine. 6 December 2013, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Robert Altman's 'Nashville': The First Modern TV Musical (Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 4 December 2013, 10:17 AM, PST)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'The Wolverine,' 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones,' 'Argo: Extended Edition'' (From Moviefone. 3 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)