So it’s come to this. Look at that picture, Valve. This is your doing! That child is now on the streets panhandling because he can’t live up the insanely high expectations you’ve placed for him. How can you live with yourself? I hope that when you fall asleep on top of your massive piles of money tonight the face of this brave young man haunts you enough that you can’t eat your second bowl of caviar. God speed, random blond haired kid I found on the internet.
Your daily reminder: If it’s not a Daily Deal or a Flash Sale, hold off on buying it until the 22nd. It’s almost guaranteed that as soon as you buy in, it’s going to be cheaper the next day. Steam seems to know these things.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - $4.99 – Amnesia is one of, if not the best, »
- Chaz Neeler
Similar News ItemsIt Takes Two (1995)
- ‘You Are Really Evil!’ Porsha Williams Slams Kenya Moore for Provoking Fights on Rhoa Reunion (From PEOPLE.com. 16 April 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 11 Jared Padalecki Facts Any Superfan Should Know (From Popsugar. 13 April 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Helen Hunt Reveals She Once Tried to Date Rick Springfield: 'I Was So in Love’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 April 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
Descent Into Darkness (2002)
- Outlast 2 Review (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2017, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘Amnesia Collection’ Review: Scary Good (From TheHDRoom. 4 December 2016, 8:14 AM, PST)
- Amnesia Collection Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 November 2016, 2:29 PM, PST)