While calling in to "The Howard Stern Show" on Wednesday, he was asked about a possible romance with the Hollywood agent.
"Some things in the newspaper aren't true," he told Howard.
"That's not true at all?" Howard asked.
"That's true, actually," he said of reports he was seeing Isabella.
He explained that he's appreciating his new single life following his split from Katy Perry.
"At the moment I'm kind of enjoying the freedom of it," he said.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Watch Salt-n-Pepa Turn Into Pop Divas on 'Lip Sync Battle' (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- This Salt-n-Pepa 'Lip Sync Battle' Could Use a Bit More Spice (From Moviefone. 22 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Lonely Island Movie Is Called 'Conner4real,’ Targets Justin Bieber & Katy Perry, Adds Sarah Silverman, Imogen Poots, & More (From The Playlist. 21 May 2015, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Actor David Dastmalchian on His Remarkable Film ‘Animals’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 21 May 2015, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Myriad Pictures boards 'Brand: A Second Coming' (From ScreenDaily. 12 May 2015, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Bachchan and Rai - Bollywood King and Queen on Hollywood Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 9 May 2015, 12:48 PM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Jim Carrey, 53, Spotted with 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Cathriona White (From TooFab. 22 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman's Late Show Finale to Feature Jay Leno? Find Out What the Series' Executive Producer Said (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)