While calling in to "The Howard Stern Show" on Wednesday, he was asked about a possible romance with the Hollywood agent.
"Some things in the newspaper aren't true," he told Howard.
"That's not true at all?" Howard asked.
"That's true, actually," he said of reports he was seeing Isabella.
He explained that he's appreciating his new single life following his split from Katy Perry.
"At the moment I'm kind of enjoying the freedom of it," he said.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- This Is 1 Musical Collaboration We Did Not See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Can't Buy Nuns' Convent Yet, But May Be Able to Rent It for Now, Judge Says (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 3:09 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry, Mariah Carey and Oprah Winfrey Channel Iconic Characters in Harper's Bazaar: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: How Indiewire Influencer Ondi Timoner Achieves the Impossible (From Indiewire. 28 July 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- New on Netflix: August 2015 (From Moviefone. 27 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus to Host MTV’s 2015 VMAs (From Variety - TV News. 20 July 2015, 4:27 PM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Alec Baldwin Believes Donald Trump Is "Exactly What We Deserve"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 29 July 2015, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent 2015, Tonight's recap and results - Judges cuts (From National Ledger. 28 July 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Hey Now! The 10 most showstopping Howard Stern interview moments of 2015 (From Hitfix. 27 July 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)