Will the TV show continue to bring in ratings that will get it brought back for another year on TNT? As you know, the TV series' ratings are the best way to tell if Leverage will be cancelled or renewed for a sixth season.
The fifth season of Leverage typically airs Sunday or Tuesday nights. There are only 15 episodes this time (vs 18 last season).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.48 million total viewers.
Episode 05-15: Tuesday, 12/25/12
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- The L.A. Film Fest to Screen The Final Girls (From DailyDead. 19 May 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- USA’s ‘Complications’ & ‘Mr. Robot’ — Trailers (From Deadline TV. 14 May 2015, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- ‘Complications’ Ep Matt Nix Reveals Show Inspired by His Own Home Invasion (Video) (From The Wrap. 15 January 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- Caitlin Gerard on 'holding up a mirror' to society on 'American Crime' [Exclusive Video] (From Gold Derby. 23 May 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Cowboys Vs. Dinosaurs Exclusive, #Horror, They Will Outlive Us All, American Backwoods: Slew Hampshire (From DailyDead. 19 May 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Performer of the Week: Anna Chlumsky (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Christian Kane Performs in St. Louis Before Wizard World Comic Con (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 May 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis May 22-24 – Great Line-Up of Movie Guests (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 April 2015, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- The 100's Adina Porter Joins Wgn America Slavery Drama Underground (From TVLine.com. 15 April 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)