Will the TV show continue to bring in ratings that will get it brought back for another year on TNT? As you know, the TV series' ratings are the best way to tell if Leverage will be cancelled or renewed for a sixth season.
The fifth season of Leverage typically airs Sunday or Tuesday nights. There are only 15 episodes this time (vs 18 last season).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.48 million total viewers.
Episode 05-15: Tuesday, 12/25/12
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Intruders Blu Ray Review: ‘Home Alone with added Saw traps’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 June 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Fly the Coop with Intruders: A Film Review (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 2 March 2016, 1:55 PM, PST)
- ‘Intruders’ (2015) Film Review (From MoreHorror. 26 February 2016, 10:04 PM, PST)
- American Crime: Season Three Cast to Include Benito Martinez (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 August 2016, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Crime’: Benito Martinez To Return For Season 3 Of ABC Series (From Deadline TV. 22 August 2016, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Crime’ Brings Back Connor Jessup for Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2016, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Watch the Comic-Con trailer for The Last Ship season 3B (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Intruders’ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 29 May 2016, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Underground's Aldis Hodge Hails Wgn Thriller's Take on 'The Most Unresolved Subject in American History' (From TVLine.com. 30 March 2016, 7:45 AM, PDT)