Will the TV show continue to bring in ratings that will get it brought back for another year on TNT? As you know, the TV series' ratings are the best way to tell if Leverage will be cancelled or renewed for a sixth season.
The fifth season of Leverage typically airs Sunday or Tuesday nights. There are only 15 episodes this time (vs 18 last season).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.48 million total viewers.
Episode 05-15: Tuesday, 12/25/12
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Intruders Blu Ray Review: ‘Home Alone with added Saw traps’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 June 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Intruders’ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 29 May 2016, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Fly the Coop with Intruders: A Film Review (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 2 March 2016, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Timothy Hutton Goes In Deep On The Creative Process Of ‘American Crime’ [Emmy Interview] (From The Playlist. 20 June 2017, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Timothy Hutton Joins Ridley Scott’s Getty Kidnap Thriller ‘All The Money In The World’ (From Deadline. 16 June 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Debra Winger Talks Hollywood Clashes, Running Risks and Why She Took a Break from Acting (From PEOPLE.com. 18 May 2017, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek: Discovery: Jonathan Frakes to Direct an Episode in Season 1 (From TVLine.com. 27 June 2017, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Adds Jonathan Frakes as a Director (From Collider.com. 27 June 2017, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Is The World Going to Hell Because ‘Hannibal’ Got Canceled? The Week in Showrunner Tweets (From Indiewire Television. 13 May 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)