Eros International Media Ltd (Eros International), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry has announced a gross opening weekend box office gross of Rs. 65 crore worldwide for its latest release Cocktail. The film has grossed over Rs. 50 crore in India (net collection: Rs. 35 crore) and Rs. 15 crore overseas.
Produced by Eros International and Illuminati Films, directed by Homi Adajania and starring Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and debutante Diana Penty, Eros released Cocktail worldwide on 13th July 2012.
Commenting on the film’s performance, Nandu Ahuja, Senior VP – Distribution – India, Eros International Media Ltd, “Cocktail is a young urban film and has taken the metros and multiplexes by storm. This heady Cocktail complemented by its chartbusting music has scored very well with the plexes. We are anticipating the youth to drive the momentum through the week and maintain the good numbers. After the success of Love Aaj Kal, »
- Press Releases
Similar News ItemsDeepika Padukone
- Deepika thanks fans for success (From RealBollywood. 13 December 2013, 1:25 AM, PST)
- Pria Kataaria Puri set for TV debut with 'Born Stylish' (From RealBollywood. 12 December 2013, 7:13 AM, PST)
- Confirmed - Deepika Padukone would be Ranbir Kapoor's heroine (From GlamSham. 11 December 2013, 1:27 AM, PST)
Saif Ali Khan
- Hrithik Roshan to launch new clothing brand HRx – Push Your Extreme (From Bollyspice. 12 December 2013, 5:19 AM, PST)
- Prabhudheva, Tigmanshu Dhulia steer clear of comparisons (From RealBollywood. 9 December 2013, 11:55 PM, PST)
- Kareena-Saif off to Gstaad on Dec 24 (From BollywoodHungama. 9 December 2013, 2:27 AM, PST)
Love Aaj Kal (2009)
- Censor poses turban trouble for Sunny Deol (From BollywoodHungama. 20 November 2013, 2:34 AM, PST)
- Imtiaz Ali – “I wouldn’t mind to taking Rockstar forward.” (From Bollyspice. 16 November 2013, 8:11 AM, PST)
- Imtiaz Ali: 'Highway' also about discovering roots (From RealBollywood. 14 November 2013, 3:49 AM, PST)