In this first interview, we speak with both Corbin Bernsen (Harry Spencer) and Kirsten Nelson (Chief Karen Vick). Corbin’s presence her at press avails pretty much confirms that Henry will survive the gunshot in the Season 6 finale, but I had to ask him anyway. Corbin somewhat answers that question, but the two dish about their thoughts on the upcoming season and a hypothetical question on what would happen if Shawn were to join the Santa Barbara police force.
Of course, there’s always the probability of some theatrics when you talk with the hilarious Psych cast; watch for Dule Hill to make a cameo in this interview and watch a little bit of mayhem unfold between him and Bersen. Check it out below. »
- Sean B.
Similar News ItemsUSA Network [us]
- Why USA Network's New Action Thriller Dig Is Can't-Miss TV (From E! Online. 5 March 2015)
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 8:04 PM, PST)
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 3/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 March 2015, 7:32 PM, PST)
Kirsten Nelson (I)
- Psych: Season Eight Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Psych (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 March 2014, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- So Long Psych: Series Finale Review (From Cinelinx. 27 March 2014, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- Ben Aldridge To Play The Lead In Fox Pilot ‘Detour’ Inspired By Rivers Cuomo Story (From Deadline TV. 3 March 2015, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Pilot News: Private Practice Alum KaDee Strickland to Lead CBS' Doubt (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2015, 5:56 PM, PST)
- 7 Great Film Debuts from TV Directors (From Indiewire. 27 February 2015, 9:04 AM, PST)