Sookie was still feeling the effects of one too many Orange Marzipans when True Blood kicked off this week, but "Hopeless" had me drunk with delight in the end, as it featured a number of scenes to which I'd like to raise a glass.
While the smoke monster chased Terry and Patrick like they were members of Danielle Rousseau's science expedition on Lost, some of you may have found yourself wanting to put a curse on Alan Ball for this continued storyline.
I, however, liked the heartfelt scene where Terry told Arlene why he had to leave her and the kids behind. They both have been through so much and thought they finally had found some peace when they discovered their feelings for each another, but once again they were each set adrift in their quests for a normal life.
Two people who have never known a normal life, Sam and Luna, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris O'Hara)
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- "Gotham" - Heroes and Villains (From SneakPeek. 28 August 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- HBO, Lynn Shelton Developing Anthology Comedy Series ‘Family Drama’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Frankenstein Code’ Gets New Title From Fox (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Meloni Joins Holding Patterns (From Worst Previews. 26 August 2015, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Christopher Meloni & Marg Helgenberger Join ‘Holding Patterns’ (From Deadline. 26 August 2015, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Alliance for Women Film Composers Head Leads By Example (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Alan Ball (I)
- TV Is Not the New Film, But It’s Ok That Festivals Are Blurring the Lines (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)
- TV Is Not the New Film, But It’s Ok That Festivals Are Blurring the Lines (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)
- Catch-up TV guide: From True Blood to Modern Toss (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 August 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)