The 2012 edition of Money in the Bank takes place tonight from the Us Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Rather criminally, the show is only at this point a Four Match Card which once again shows that the WWE just have no under-card they are have any faith in. Going in to tonight’s match, the WWE have not bothered to advertise a Divas match, anything for Brodus Clay, Zack Ryder or Jack Swagger or any segments such as “Triple H addressing Brock Lesnar” to fill in the gaps.
Of course some of the performers above might well end up on the card when the night is said and done and it’s almost certain that Ryback will be involved in a squash match but with the few multi-man main events, it does show how weak the WWE roster is right now of good and marketable workers.
The four matches booked »
- Matt Holmes
Similar News ItemsJohn Cena
- Mark Millar Is Eyeing John Cena For The Title Role In Big Screen Superior Adaptation (From We Got This Covered. 26 September 2016, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Kingsman Creator Wants John Cena as This Superhero (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Review (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Take a tour of Suplex City in the cinematic trailer for WWE 2K17 (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Rampage Jackson -- 'I'd Whoop Brock Lesnar's Ass' (Video) (From TMZ. 26 September 2016, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Be a Paul Heyman Guy in the new MyCareer mode trailer for WWE 2K17 (From Flickeringmyth. 20 September 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- WWE Legend Goldberg -- Still a Chance I Take Kickboxing Fight ... 'Never Say Never' (Audio) (From TMZ. 19 September 2016, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Ufc's Alan Jouban -- Since We're Beating Up WWE Guys ... I Wanna Fight Big Show!! (Video) (From TMZ. 17 September 2016, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- 5 Things Happening in the World of Pro Wrestling (From LatinoReview. 16 September 2016, 9:09 AM, PDT)