P&G has launched the second in its series of Olympics-themed ads, this time paying tribute to children as well as mothers.
The ad has not been localised for the Australian market, instead using the American spelling of the abbreviation for mother, ‘mom’ rather than ‘mum’.
It will run as a 30-second spot in Australia, screening nationally from 27 July.
The man behind the camera for this spot is British director Danny Kleinman, famed for spots for Guinness, Levi’s and Johnnie Walker.
- Robin Hicks
Similar News ItemsBabel (2006)
- Watch: Gustavo Santaolalla Talks His Career, Politics, Punk Rock & More In 17-Minute Interview (From The Playlist. 25 February 2014, 8:26 AM, PST)
- 2014 NAACP Image Awads: Full winners list (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 February 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- '47 Ronin' Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD Release April 1, 2014 (From MovieWeb. 20 February 2014, 6:06 AM, PST)
Alejandro González Iñárritu
- Idris Elba to Voice Shere Khan in Jon Favreau’s The Jungle Book (From Collider.com. 6 March 2014, 3:56 PM, PST)
- On Telluride's newfound place in the season, and a modest glimpse ahead (From Hitfix. 4 March 2014, 2:25 PM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #39. Fatih Akin’s The Cut (From ioncinema. 3 March 2014, 6:15 AM, PST)
Amores Perros (2000)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #40. Alejandro González Iñárritu’s Birdman (From ioncinema. 3 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Cartagena adds Midnight section (From ScreenDaily. 27 February 2014, 4:14 AM, PST)
- Ron Howard in Talks to Helm Competing 'Jungle Book' at Warner Bros. (From FirstShowing.net. 14 February 2014, 12:31 PM, PST)