Chicago – Warner Brothers likes to pull handfuls of titles out of their immensely deep catalog and they’ve come back with a unique, interesting wave of releases at low prices to spice up your Summer this year. The films have little in common (although several could be classified as sci-fi) and vary wildly in quality but all are likely to have a fan or two out there wondering why they haven’t been released on Blu-ray. Now they have.
Photo credit: Warner Bros.
Director Ken Russell passed away last year leaving critics and movie lovers to continue to debate his unique style and best pictures. Personally, I’ve always been a fan of his 1980 adaptation of the legendary Paddy Chayefsky novel “Altered States,” featuring one of William Hurt’s most fearless and interesting performances. It’s both classic Russell in its unique style and a »
- email@example.com (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News ItemsBrett Ratner
- Exclusive Interview With Lloyd Kaufman On Return To Nuke ‘Em High Vol. 1 (From We Got This Covered. 12 December 2013, 10:35 AM, PST)
- New Release Dates for Jupiter Ascending, Oculus, When The Game Stands Tall, Blackbird, and Selfless (From Collider.com. 12 December 2013, 10:10 AM, PST)
- More Beefcake Images from Kellan Lutz’s The Legend of Hercules (From Beyond Hollywood. 11 December 2013, 9:25 AM, PST)
Michael Douglas (I)
- The nominations for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards are... (From Flickeringmyth. 13 December 2013, 7:59 AM, PST)
- Golden Globe Award Nominees (From The Hollywood News. 13 December 2013, 5:33 AM, PST)
- 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards nominations announced (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 3:16 PM, PST)
- Breaking Down Sony’s Villainous Spider-man Spin-Offs Venom and The Sinister Six (From Collider.com. 13 December 2013, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Sony Announces Venom and The Sinister Six Movies (From DailyDead. 13 December 2013, 8:29 AM, PST)
- Sony Officially Reveals Spider-Man Spin-Offs 'Venom' & 'Sinister Six' (From FirstShowing.net. 13 December 2013, 7:32 AM, PST)