Chicago – Warner Brothers likes to pull handfuls of titles out of their immensely deep catalog and they’ve come back with a unique, interesting wave of releases at low prices to spice up your Summer this year. The films have little in common (although several could be classified as sci-fi) and vary wildly in quality but all are likely to have a fan or two out there wondering why they haven’t been released on Blu-ray. Now they have.
Photo credit: Warner Bros.
Director Ken Russell passed away last year leaving critics and movie lovers to continue to debate his unique style and best pictures. Personally, I’ve always been a fan of his 1980 adaptation of the legendary Paddy Chayefsky novel “Altered States,” featuring one of William Hurt’s most fearless and interesting performances. It’s both classic Russell in its unique style and a »
- email@example.com (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News ItemsMichael Douglas (I)
- 2014 Chicago Underground Film Festival: Selected Short Film Reviews (From Underground Film Journal. 21 April 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Throwback Thursday: Shirley MacLaine's 'What a Way to Go!' Premieres at 1964 New York World's Fair (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Debuts New Bangs—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Clint Eastwood’s Jersey Boys Gets A First Trailer And Poster (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 April 2014, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- Here Are New Updates on 'Top Gun 2,' 'Beverly Hills Cop 4' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' (From Movies.com. 17 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Sequel Buzz: Find Out What's Happening with 'Beverly Hills Cop 4,' 'Top Gun 2' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' (From Fandango. 17 April 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Salem' review: 'American Horror Story' lite (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive clip: Things get weird on 'Dinner with Friends with Brett Gelman' (From Hitfix. 15 April 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Gruesome Trailer for Wgn America's 'Salem' Posits Witches are Real (and Violent) (From Indiewire Television. 15 April 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)