Lock your doors! Bolt your windows! Turn off the lights! It’s going to be a Blu Halloween this October! In the next couple of months, fans of the original Halloween series will finally be able to own all eight films on the high definition Blu-ray platform.
Following the controversial release of Universal’s Halloween 2 disc last year (which you can read about here), Shout! Factory’s new genre label Scream Factory is attempting to right some wrongs with a fully loaded Blu-ray/DVD combo of that 1981 sequel to John Carpenter's classic Halloween. In addition to a feature-length audio commentary with director Rick Rosenthal, the package also includes a Dick Warlock commentary, a new making-of documentary and the highly anticipated TV cut.
- Bradley Harding
Similar News ItemsJohn Carpenter (I)
- John Carpenter Tribute Art Show (From FEARnet. 15 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Ten of the Most Disturbing Body Horror Films Ever Made (From FEARnet. 14 April 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Two New Mr. Jones Clips Get Inside Your Head (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Full Texas Frightmare Weekend Schedule Unleashed! (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Six John Carpenter movies. One great night. (From 24FramesPerSecond. 12 April 2014, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- Hyaena Gallery in Burbank, CA, to Host All Out of Bubblegum! A Tribute to John Carpenter (From Dread Central. 11 April 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)
Halloween II (2009)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 23 March 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Cult Horror throwback feature 'Honeyspider' in post production (From MoreHorror. 17 March 2014, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Latest The Control Group One-Sheet All About Structure (From Dread Central. 14 March 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)