Lock your doors! Bolt your windows! Turn off the lights! It’s going to be a Blu Halloween this October! In the next couple of months, fans of the original Halloween series will finally be able to own all eight films on the high definition Blu-ray platform.
Following the controversial release of Universal’s Halloween 2 disc last year (which you can read about here), Shout! Factory’s new genre label Scream Factory is attempting to right some wrongs with a fully loaded Blu-ray/DVD combo of that 1981 sequel to John Carpenter's classic Halloween. In addition to a feature-length audio commentary with director Rick Rosenthal, the package also includes a Dick Warlock commentary, a new making-of documentary and the highly anticipated TV cut.
- Bradley Harding
Similar News ItemsJohn Carpenter (I)
- Fright Exclusive Interview with Scream Queen Barbara Crampton!! (From Icons of Fright. 19 June 2013, 4:47 AM, PDT)
- 'Halloween' 35th Anniversary Blu-ray Release News! (From FEARnet. 13 June 2013)
- 35th Anniversary ‘Halloween’ Blu-Ray with New Commentary & Supervised by Cundey (From Destroy the Brain. 12 June 2013, 9:09 PM, PDT)
Halloween II (2009)
- Exclusive: Danielle Harris Talks Hatchet III (From MovieWeb. 14 June 2013, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Fright Exclusive Interview With Hatchet III Director Bj McDonnell!! (From Icons of Fright. 11 June 2013, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Fright Exclusive Interview With Halloween/Compound Fracture’s Tyler Mane!! (From Icons of Fright. 2 June 2013, 9:42 PM, PDT)
- John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis Reunite for Halloween Blu-ray (From ShockYa. 16 June 2013, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Dean Cundey Lined Up to Supervise Halloween 35th Anniversary Bluray (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 15 June 2013, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- 10 Incredibly Sexy Stripper Scenes That Floored Us All (From Obsessed with Film. 13 June 2013, 9:05 AM, PDT)