As Lindsay Santino, Dr. Dani's rebellious teenage daughter on Necessary Roughness, Hannah Marks has scoffed at her mother and popped in some music to drown out her demands a million times. Now you can find out what's blaring inside those earbuds as Hannah reveals to TheInsider.com her Totally Necessary Travel Playlist!
1. Lady Grinning Soul – David Bowie
This song to me is very cinematic and epic. David Bowie has my heart and I could listen to this song over and over again and find new reasons to like it.
Lust for Life is so upbeat and is great to listen to while traveling to get you excited for wherever you are going to go. I first heard this song while watching one of my favorite films, Trainspotting.
3. I Wanna Be Your Dog – The Stooges
“And now I’m ready to feel your hand, and lose my heart on the burning sands” I Wanna »
Similar News ItemsDrive (2011/I)
- 2014 in Review: Frank's Alternative Oscars (From Slackerwood. 26 January 2015, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Ryan Gosling Loves Singing to Baby Esmeralda! Plus, More Scoop on Parenting Life With Eva Mendes (From E! Online. 22 January 2015, 6:39 PM, PST)
- ‘The Boy Next Door’ Review: Jennifer Lopez Smolders, But the Film Fails to Seduce (From The Wrap. 21 January 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
Nicolas Winding Refn
- Through the Looking-Glass…Top 100 Most Anticipated Films of 2016: Picks 100 to 6 (From ioncinema. 16 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- The Baftas vs Mike Leigh: why is our greatest auteur continually snubbed? (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 January 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015 (From Rope Of Silicon. 14 January 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
David Bowie (III)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Sleeping With Other People’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 January 2015, 2:40 AM, PST)
- Watch Jessica Lange's Final (?) American Horror Story Performance—David Bowie's "Heroes"! (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 6:31 AM, PST)
- American Horror Story season 4 episode 13 review: Curtain Call (From Den of Geek. 23 January 2015, 1:12 AM, PST)