As Lindsay Santino, Dr. Dani's rebellious teenage daughter on Necessary Roughness, Hannah Marks has scoffed at her mother and popped in some music to drown out her demands a million times. Now you can find out what's blaring inside those earbuds as Hannah reveals to TheInsider.com her Totally Necessary Travel Playlist!
1. Lady Grinning Soul – David Bowie
This song to me is very cinematic and epic. David Bowie has my heart and I could listen to this song over and over again and find new reasons to like it.
Lust for Life is so upbeat and is great to listen to while traveling to get you excited for wherever you are going to go. I first heard this song while watching one of my favorite films, Trainspotting.
3. I Wanna Be Your Dog – The Stooges
“And now I’m ready to feel your hand, and lose my heart on the burning sands” I Wanna »
Similar News ItemsDrive (2011/I)
- First Look: Ryan Gosling's Odd Cannes Directorial Debut 'Lost River' (From FirstShowing.net. 17 April 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Unveils 2014 Official Selection Lineup (From Variety - Film News. 17 April 2014, 2:09 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: 2013 Hollywood Disaster ‘47 Ronin’ Rescued by Mediocrity (From HollywoodChicago.com. 9 April 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
Nicolas Winding Refn
- Sandman Concept Art From Unproduced Logan's Run Remake (From ComicBookMovie. 17 April 2014, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Initial Image From Ryan Gosling's Lost River (From EmpireOnline. 17 April 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Cannes Film Festival Predictions: 53rd Critics’ Week (From ioncinema. 16 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Tilda Swinton Guest DJs on Radio Station Kcrw (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Wears See-Through Dress at Coachella, Attends Music Festival With Kendall and Kylie Jenner (From E! Online. 12 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig Dials It Way Back in Hateship Loveship (From Village Voice. 8 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)