The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- John Ostrander: Nasty Surprises (From Comicmix. 1 May 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 365Flicks Podcast – Episode 37 & 38 (From Blogomatic3000. 30 April 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Houdini & Doyle Review: Fox's Drab Period Drama Is a No-Wit Sherlock (From TVLine.com. 30 April 2016, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Dane DeHaan Falls for Alicia Vikander in First ‘Tulip Fever’ Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Sherlock Holmes 3: new writer boards project (From Den of Geek. 26 April 2016, 10:17 PM, PDT)
- James Coyne to Scribe 'Sherlock Holmes 3' (From LatinoReview. 26 April 2016, 7:06 PM, PDT)
- Here are the cameos you can expect to see in ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ (From The Hollywood News. 25 April 2016, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- On Mubi Off #3: "Shopping" & "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi" (From MUBI. 14 January 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Buttercup Bill review: “An excellent indie feature debut” (From The Hollywood News. 4 September 2015, 1:27 AM, PDT)