The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- ‘Sherlock’ Creators on Character Changes & New Faces in Season 3 (From Screen Rant. 20 December 2013, 4:39 PM, PST)
- Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman talk Sherlock series 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2013, 8:14 AM, PST)
- Sherlock: 5 Reasons Why The Next Villain Won’t Be As Awesome As Moriarty (From Obsessed with Film. 20 December 2013, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Meet the characters in new trailer for The Grand Budapest Hotel (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2013, 3:53 PM, PST)
- Interview: “Kill Your Darlings” Director John Krokidas On Daniel Radcliffe And Gay Icons (From The Backlot. 20 December 2013, 7:41 AM, PST)
- Latest Trailer For The Grand Budapest Hotel (From EmpireOnline. 20 December 2013, 1:32 AM, PST)
- The 2014 Slamdance Film Festival Lineup Announcement (From LatinoReview. 3 December 2013, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Slamdance unveils feature line-up (From ScreenDaily. 3 December 2013, 9:50 AM, PST)
- 10 Things About... Jude Law (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 November 2013, 11:52 PM, PST)