The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Britain's Got Talent, Hostages (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- How to Play... a superhero: Tips from Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Sherlock, Poirot: Who is the UK's favourite detective? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 April 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dom Hemingway’ Review (From Screen Rant. 18 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Under The Skin – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Beauty Vs Beast - Choose Life Choices (From FilmExperience. 14 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Jude Law pays over $250,000 annually in child support (From RealBollywood. 1 March 2014, 6:40 PM, PST)
- Jude Law -- I Support All My Kids -- Especially The Illegitimate One (From TMZ. 1 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)