The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Filming Begins on Adam Wingard’s Live-Action Death Note Movie, Premiering on Netflix in 2017 (From DailyDead. 30 June 2016, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Death Note Movie Begins Shooting for Netflix (From MovieWeb. 30 June 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Adam Wingard's 'Death Note' For Netflix Starts Filming (From LatinoReview. 30 June 2016, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- A writer's life by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 29 June 2016, 2:46 AM, PDT)
- Krysty Wilson-Cairns to pen screenplay for The Voyeur's Motel by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2016-06-27 16:10:33 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 June 2016, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s UK Community Debates Brexit: Should They Stay Or Should They Go? (From Indiewire. 21 June 2016, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- Edinburgh: 'Pikadero' and 'Suntan' take top prizes (From ScreenDaily. 24 June 2016, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- Catalyst exec joins Sadie Frost-Emma Comley’s Blonde To Black Pictures (From ScreenDaily. 16 June 2016, 1:42 AM, PDT)
- Dark comedy 'Set The Thames On Fire' sets UK release date (From ScreenDaily. 1 June 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)