The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Sherlock Series 3: 20 Canonical References You May Have Missed (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Sherlock to return in 2016? (From Virgin Media - TV. 7 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Tim’S Vermeer – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 March 2014, 2:21 PM, PST)
- What’s up with the 2014 Awards Race: The early contenders so far (From Hollywoodnews.com. 7 March 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review Roundup: Critics Praise New Wes Anderson Flick (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
- See This/Skip That: From The Grand Budapest Hotel to Mr. Peabody & Sherman (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Jude Law pays over $250,000 annually in child support (From RealBollywood. 1 March 2014, 6:40 PM, PST)
- Jude Law -- I Support All My Kids -- Especially The Illegitimate One (From TMZ. 1 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Baftas 2014 afterparty: when stars don't collide (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 February 2014, 4:05 PM, PST)