The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- 'Magneto' Is 'Sherlock Holmes' (From SneakPeek. 1 June 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Why The Green Lantern Reboot Won't Use Mark Strong's Sinestro (From Cinema Blend. 1 June 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Jurassic World, Spy, Minions: 5 must-watch June cinema releases (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 June 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: June 1-7 (From Moviefone. 1 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Come and see Spy, starring The Statham, early and for free! (From Den of Geek. 1 June 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- New clip from Spy featuring Melissa McCarthy and Jude Law (From Flickeringmyth. 1 June 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Trinity Film pick up Buttercup Bill in the UK (From The Hollywood News. 1 June 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- 'Buttercup Bill' to get August release (From ScreenDaily. 1 June 2015, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Sadie Frost to play stripper on West End (From National Ledger. 21 May 2015, 2:58 AM, PDT)