The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Sherlock Review: The Final Problem (From TVfanatic. 15 January 2017, 11:23 PM, PST)
- ‘Sherlock’ Review: ‘The Final Problem’ Proves to Be A Problematic Season Finale (From Indiewire. 15 January 2017, 6:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Sherlock’ Review: ‘The Final Problem’ Proves to Be A Problematic Season Finale (From Indiewire Television. 15 January 2017, 6:00 PM, PST)
- “The Young Pope” Review Roundup: Unpredictable, With a Dark Edge (From Uinterview. 15 January 2017, 8:59 PM, PST)
- Literally Just a Look at Jude Law's Naked Butt on The Young Pope (From BuzzSugar. 15 January 2017, 8:20 PM, PST)
- Guys, The Young Pope Is Just as Ridiculous as We All Thought It Would Be (From BuzzSugar. 15 January 2017, 7:25 PM, PST)
- Jude Law Is Still Asked About The Holiday’s Mr. Napkin Head — 10 Years Later! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 December 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Jude Law Spends Some Quality Time With His Best Girls at an NY Rangers Game (From Popsugar. 19 December 2016, 8:36 AM, PST)
- Billy Zane, Sadie Frost Join Cast of Romantic Drama ‘Lucid’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 4 October 2016, 3:30 AM, PDT)