The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Cine-Sunday: ‘Detective Dee – Mystery of the Phantom Flame’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 February 2017, 4:01 AM, PST)
- ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ is Apparently Brainwashing Us with a ‘Pro-Gay’ Agenda, Critics Say (From Indiewire. 24 February 2017, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Elementary on the Bubble: Keep or Cut? (From TVLine.com. 22 February 2017, 3:14 PM, PST)
- ’The Young Pope’: Paolo Sorrentino on Lenny’s Fate and Hopeful Plans for a Second Season (From Indiewire Television. 25 February 2017, 8:41 AM, PST)
- ’The Young Pope’: Paolo Sorrentino on Lenny’s Fate and Hopeful Plans for a Second Season (From Indiewire. 25 February 2017, 8:41 AM, PST)
- Jude Law’s Japanese Pepsi Ad Wins Costume Designers Guild Award Over Beyoncé’s ‘Hold Up’ — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 22 February 2017, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Samantha Morton, Billie Piper to star in family drama 'Two For Joy' (From ScreenDaily. 1 February 2017, 4:28 AM, PST)
- Jude Law’s Daughter, Iris, Stuns in New Burberry Campaign -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 January 2017, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Iris Law, 16, Named Face of Burberry Beauty – and Her Favorite Model Is Godmother Kate Moss (Obvs) (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 8:16 AM, PST)