The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Lanzmann [Hot Docs 2015] (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2015, 9:24 PM, PDT)
- San Francisco Film Fest: Ian McKellen and Bill Condon Reunite on 'Mr. Holmes' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 April 2015, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Joel Silver finds financing to expand company (From ScreenDaily. 27 April 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her Fertility Struggles (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott’s The Martian Highlight of 20th Century Fox’s CinemaCon 2015 Event (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 April 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- Jason Statham shares his Real Spy credentials in Nsfw Clip from ‘Spy’ (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law's Lookalike Son Rafferty Is All Grown Up—and He's the Spitting Image of His Famous Father (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Rafferty Law Hits Red Carpet with Mom Sadie Frost, Looks Just Like Dad Jude Law (From TooFab. 27 April 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law's Look-Alike Model Son Rafferty Is All Grown Up: Photo (From Us Weekly. 27 April 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)