The Sherlock Holmes star began court proceedings last week (ends02Jul10) in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled Crazy Days, and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday.
A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children...
"Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Beryl Vertue: 'Sherlock is a family affair' (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 December 2016, 4:30 AM, PST)
- New Sherlock teaser declares “It’s Not A Game Anymore” (From Flickeringmyth. 1 December 2016, 10:52 AM, PST)
- It's Not A Game Anymore - Check Out An Ominous New Promo For Sherlock Season 4 (From ComicBookMovie. 1 December 2016, 7:56 AM, PST)
- ‘Apparition Hill’ Exclusive Trailer: Seven Strangers Travel to Medjugorje In Search of a Miracle (From Indiewire. 21 November 2016, 8:16 AM, PST)
- Rebecca Hall, Kelly Macdonald And Rob Brydon In For Holmes & Watson (From We Got This Covered. 18 November 2016, 1:58 PM, PST)
- Mark Wahlberg Runs Into Jude Law While Out For Lunch in La (From Popsugar. 17 November 2016, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Billy Zane, Sadie Frost Join Cast of Romantic Drama ‘Lucid’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 4 October 2016, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Set the Thames on Fire review – plenty of retro London, but no recognisable plot (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 September 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Jude Law's Daughter Iris Proves Fashion and Creativity Run in the Family While Posing for Teen Vogue (From E! Online. 16 August 2016, 6:04 PM, PDT)