Mumbai, July 11: In its 13th year, Lakme Fashion Week has lined up 86 designers, including veterans Pallavi Jaikishan and Ritu Beri, from across the country.
From big names such as Wendell Rodricks, Neeta Lulla, Anita Dongre, Krishna Mehta to young talents Pooja Kapoor, Atithi Gupta, Roma Narsinghani, Isabelle Mittal have been roped in to present exotic designs on the ramp at the upcoming edition of winter-festive 2012 starting Aug 3.
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsFashion (2008)
- Real Life Heroes To Entertain The Audience On The Big Screen (From Bollyspice. 4 October 2016, 11:03 PM, PDT)
- Ram Mirchandani Joins Sony India to Build Film Slate (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 23 August 2016, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Pictures! Iifa Rocks Gets Bigger And Better With An Electric Mix Of Fashion And Music Extravaganza (From Bollyspice. 25 June 2016, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- It’s difficult to style for period films” says ‘Mohenjo Daro’ designer Neeta Lulla (From Bollyspice. 22 July 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Lfw-wf 2015 designer sponsor press conference (From Bollyspice. 5 August 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Who’s Hot Who’s Not: Nishka Lulla Pre-Wedding Brunch (From Bollyspice. 3 June 2015, 7:13 AM, PDT)
Krishna Shetty (I)
- It's designers' duty to keep handlooms alive: Krishna Mehta (From RealBollywood. 9 August 2013, 2:58 AM, PDT)
- Unleash your spiritual side with Krishna, Buddha bags - Realbollywood.com News (From RealBollywood. 20 August 2011, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Unleash your spiritual side with Krishna, Buddha bags (From Filmicafe. 20 August 2011, 4:09 PM, PDT)