Before the film comes home, it will be making an appearance at Sdcc at Fox Booth #4313, where attendees can pre-order the film and participate in numerous activities. Fans will also be treated to loads of cool swag, including an exclusive mini-poster where fans are tasked to find the ‘Gringo’s’.
In addition to the mini-posters, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will be hosting a few fun activities to promote the release, including photo-ops with Lucha libre wrestlers and sexy ring girls (on Friday, July 13 and Saturday, July 14, 2012).
Attendees can also take part in the #GetheGringo San Diego Comic-con social media experience. The ring girls will be carrying posters with an exclusive Qr code and fans who scan the code, post photos of the wrestlers via Twitter (using #GettheGringo) or upload pictures to Facebook, »
- Robert Greenberger
Similar News ItemsMel Gibson (I)
- Revolution season 2 episode 16 review: Exposition Boulevard (From Den of Geek. 14 March 2014, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- A Letter to Mark Burnett: Faith-Based Films Vs. Culture Wars (From Variety - Film News. 13 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Gervais Looking for Another Shot at the Golden Globes (From National Ledger. 12 March 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment [nl]
- Joy Ride 3 Blu-ray / DVD Release Details (From DailyDead. 14 March 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Joy Ride 3 Release Details (From Dread Central. 13 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Fox Searchlight Pictures Announces 20th Anniversary Celebration Releases & Events (From The Daily BLAM!. 13 March 2014)
Get the Gringo (2012)
- Phil’s ‘Ten Best’ Films of 2013 (From Blogomatic3000. 18 December 2013, 2:50 PM, PST)
- films to stream in the UK week of Sep 23 2013 (blinkbox/BBC iPlayer/Curzon on Demand) (From FlickFilosopher. 24 September 2013, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson and Antonio Banderas Officially Join The Expendables 3 (From Beyond Hollywood. 9 August 2013, 8:35 PM, PDT)