Fans of the great Jamie Lee Curtis might want to start thinking about taking a trip to Indianapolis this November as she will be making her first - and last - horror convention appearance during that city's HorrorHound Weekend, which is taking place November 16-18.
From the HorrorHound Magazine Forums:
The rumors are true. Jamie Lee Curtis has agreed to attend her first-ever horror convention... And it will also be her last!
Jamie Lee Curtis has signed on as the guest of honor at this November's HorrorHound Weekend event. The event will take place over the weekend of November 16-18, 2012, at the Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 East 21st Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46219.
Ms. Curtis will be appearing at the event on both Saturday (November 17) and Sunday (November 18) for autograph sessions, photo-ops, and an on-stage Q/A panel which is sure to be epic. This is a landmark opportunity for fans, as Jamie »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- Sigourney Weaver Leaps To Defense Of Neill Blomkamp’s Chappie (From We Got This Covered. 29 July 2016, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- How Hillary Clinton Beat Donald Trump Using Hollywood at the DNC (From Indiewire. 29 July 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Is Avatar 2 Keeping Stephen Lang from Playing Cable in Deadpool 2? (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2016, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Filming Begins on Dennis Iliadis’ He’S Out There (From DailyDead. 29 July 2016, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Scream Queens Adds Two, Netflix Renews Flaked and More (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Rocky Carroll Joins ‘Henrietta Lacks’ Cast (From ShadowAndAct. 28 July 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Godfather of Gore H.G. Lewis to host a marathon of his splatter classics (From The AV Club. 29 July 2016, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Crimes of Passion (From Trailers from Hell. 26 July 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Editorial: I Support Rihanna As Marion Crane (From Icons of Fright. 25 July 2016, 5:03 PM, PDT)