Have a Facebook page? Like winning free stuff? Looking forward to the new Total Recall flick? If you answered yes to any of these questions, listen up, take heed, and have some fun as reality is about to be altered for the better.
From the Press Release
Ever wish you could be a sports anchor, behind the scenes at Espn? A rock star, chilling with Green Day? A fashionista, hanging with Heidi Klum? A professional video gamer? A club DJ? A secret agent? Now, Rekall will give moviegoers the chance to live out their fantasies.
In the new movie Total Recall, in theaters August 3rd, an ordinary factory worker visits Rekall – the company that can give you real memories of a fantastic life. In Sony Pictures Entertainment’s “Welcome to Rekall” sweepstakes (click here), moviegoers will get their chance to bring the Rekall experience to life with a fantasy sweepstakes package. »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsBryan Cranston
- Idris Elba Up For Lead Antagonist In ‘Star Trek 3′ (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- 'Godzilla' Goes to Hell in New Comic Book Series (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- 9 Reasons Why the 'X-Files' Revival Matters (From Moviefone. 27 March 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Colin Farrell (I)
- Bond Girl Lea Seydoux Signs With WME (From Deadline. 27 March 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: New Movies From Pixar, Woody Allen Expected at 68th Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- And the Cannes line-up is…? (From ScreenDaily. 26 March 2015, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Biel Shows Peek of Bare Baby Bump During Final Days of Pregnancy—See the Cute Photo! (From E! Online. 28 March 2015, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Biel's Adorable Baby Bump Peeks Out! (From Popsugar. 28 March 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Goes Casual for Party Ahead of Giving Birth: Baby Bump Photo (From Us Weekly. 28 March 2015, 7:43 AM, PDT)