It is a story of love and loss. You watched a show and you fell in love, only to have some faceless network executive pull the plug on it and break your heart.
We've all been there. Perhaps you cried, threw things at your TV or drowned your sorrows in a pint of Rocky Road. Television is a harsh business, but we can mourn the loss together and help one another through the hard times.
This list could easily be doubled, maybe tripled - but let's take a look at a few one season wonders we still wish were on the air...
The Secret Circle - CW (2011-2012) - The Circle had a bit of a slow start but seemed to pick up steam during the last half of the season. So when word came down after a great season finale that there would be no Season 2, diehards were blindsided. »
- email@example.com (Christine Orlando)
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- The Heroes of The Interview (From Filmonic. 21 November 2014, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Watch: James Franco Feels 'The Color Of Time' In New Trailer With Mila Kunis (From The Playlist. 21 November 2014, 9:54 AM, PST)
- Samantha Fuller's "A Fuller Life" (From MUBI. 21 November 2014, 3:15 AM, PST)
"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Leighton Meester and Gillian Jacobs talk Tinder in 'Life Partners' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 21 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Supernatural Alum Takes Up Cupid's Bow After Losing Black Canary Role (From ComicBookMovie. 19 November 2014, 11:16 AM, PST)
- Brooke Shields on Michael Jackson: "We Just Felt Safe With Each Other" (From Popsugar. 12 November 2014, 8:18 AM, PST)
- Zac Efron Talks Masturbation with James Franco -- Says He Does It 17 Times A Day! (From TooFab. 21 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Watch: Zac Efron Talks About His Masturbation Techniques In 'The Interview' Segment With James Franco (From The Playlist. 21 November 2014, 6:24 AM, PST)
- James Franco, Martin Freeman, and Amy Adams Set as SNL Hosts for December (From Collider.com. 20 November 2014, 11:25 AM, PST)