It is a story of love and loss. You watched a show and you fell in love, only to have some faceless network executive pull the plug on it and break your heart.
We've all been there. Perhaps you cried, threw things at your TV or drowned your sorrows in a pint of Rocky Road. Television is a harsh business, but we can mourn the loss together and help one another through the hard times.
This list could easily be doubled, maybe tripled - but let's take a look at a few one season wonders we still wish were on the air...
The Secret Circle - CW (2011-2012) - The Circle had a bit of a slow start but seemed to pick up steam during the last half of the season. So when word came down after a great season finale that there would be no Season 2, diehards were blindsided. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Christine Orlando)
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- The 'Veronica Mars' movie spoiler review (From Hitfix. 17 March 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Before 'Need for Speed,' Aaron Paul proved he would do 'Whatever It Takes' to win our hearts (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- First Dibs: Was Lindsay Lohan A Total Trainwreck On The Set Of Two Broke Girls? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 16 March 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- ‘Banshee's’ Odette Annable, ‘Good Wife's’ Melissa George Join ABC Drama Projects (From The Wrap. 15 March 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Odette Annable to Co-Star in ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 March 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Are Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Back On? (From Popsugar. 14 March 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – March 17th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 17 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Zach Galifianakis And Jon Hamm Will Be Keeping Up With The Joneses (From We Got This Covered. 17 March 2014, 12:33 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Seth Rogen And Zac Efron Meet For The First Time In This Funny Clip From ‘Neighbors’ (From Filmonic. 14 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)