This week, Oxygen’s The Glee Project welcomes Kevin McHale, who of course plays Artie on Glee, to mentor the remaining contestants. Their lesson this week? “Adaptability,” which required the contestants to think on their feet. EW spoke to McHale about tonight’s episode — and didn’t hesitate to grill him for scoop on season 4 and even his thoughts on a Quinn/Artie romance.
Entertainment Weekly: Your theme is adaptability. What song did they have to do?
“You Oughta Know? »
- Tim Stack
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming gets two new trailers and posters (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- L.A. Screenings: What Seven Major Studios Have on Tap (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Finals Recap: Which Couple Should Win Season 24? (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Gushes Over Céline Dion's 2017 Billboard Music Awards Performance on Fashion Police: "I Cried!" (From E! Online. 22 May 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom: Why Losing My Virginity in College ‘Really Messed with My Head’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Cries Over Spending Time With Idol Celine Dion, Calls It 'the Best Night' of Her Life (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 7:58 AM, PDT)
Kevin McHale (II)
- Heather Morris Reveals Which Glee Costars Were the First to Ask for Dancing with the Stars Tickets (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- 5 Surprises We Want to See on This Season of Dancing With the Stars (From E! Online. 20 March 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- When We Rise: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2017, 12:05 PM, PST)