You have all her albums, know the lyrics to her shimmering pop songs and have watched her belt out your favourite singles in concert and you think you know Katy Perry. Well get ready for a candid, inside look at her life on tour, backstage, with her family and in the public eye in Katy Perry: Part of Me, her upcoming 3D concert movie/behind-the-scenes diary that aims to show you it ain't easy being Katy Perry but it's so much fun.
We recently chatted with the bubbly 27-year-old in Toronto, where she surprised lucky fans at a sneak peek screening, and found out why she wanted to make Part of Me, how Madonna: Truth or Dare inspired her and why being embarrassed is actually pretty cool.
Watch the interview now! »
- Andrea Miller
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Tricks to Lengthen Short, Sparse or Straight Eyelash Types (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 10:57 AM, PST)
- YouTube Millionaires: Ten Second Songs Are “Like A Fun Game” (From Tubefilter News. 5 March 2015, 8:18 AM, PST)
- The Only Thing That Will Make This Baby Stop Crying Is Taylor Swift (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 March 2015, 2:02 PM, PST)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Celia Imrie interview: The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (From Den of Geek. 26 February 2015, 3:17 AM, PST)
- Backstreet Boys: Show ’Em What You’re Made Of review – tears and man-hugs (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 February 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Vikings season 3 episode 1 review: Mercenary (From Den of Geek. 19 February 2015, 9:20 AM, PST)
Madonna: Truth or Dare (1991)
- What we want to see this year (From The Guardian - Film News. 2 January 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Spinal Tap’ Vs. Actual Music Documentary Cliches (From NextMovie. 3 September 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Upstream Colour, One Direction: This Is Us 3D, The Way Way Back: this week's new films (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 August 2013, 10:00 PM, PDT)