You have all her albums, know the lyrics to her shimmering pop songs and have watched her belt out your favourite singles in concert and you think you know Katy Perry. Well get ready for a candid, inside look at her life on tour, backstage, with her family and in the public eye in Katy Perry: Part of Me, her upcoming 3D concert movie/behind-the-scenes diary that aims to show you it ain't easy being Katy Perry but it's so much fun.
We recently chatted with the bubbly 27-year-old in Toronto, where she surprised lucky fans at a sneak peek screening, and found out why she wanted to make Part of Me, how Madonna: Truth or Dare inspired her and why being embarrassed is actually pretty cool.
Watch the interview now! »
- Andrea Miller
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Priyanka shares her singing skills for a good cause (From Bollyspice. 26 November 2014, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Goes Without Underwear in Sheer Floral Skirt -- See Sexy Pics! (From TooFab. 26 November 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- A response to Idris Elba (From Flickeringmyth. 15 November 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Drea de Matteo Calls Sons of Anarchy's Upcoming Series Finale 'One of the Best' in Television History (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2014, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Comic Book Review – The Fade Out #3 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 November 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
Madonna: Truth or Dare (1991)
- What we want to see this year (From The Guardian - Film News. 2 January 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Spinal Tap’ Vs. Actual Music Documentary Cliches (From NextMovie. 3 September 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Upstream Colour, One Direction: This Is Us 3D, The Way Way Back: this week's new films (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 August 2013, 10:00 PM, PDT)