You have all her albums, know the lyrics to her shimmering pop songs and have watched her belt out your favourite singles in concert and you think you know Katy Perry. Well get ready for a candid, inside look at her life on tour, backstage, with her family and in the public eye in Katy Perry: Part of Me, her upcoming 3D concert movie/behind-the-scenes diary that aims to show you it ain't easy being Katy Perry but it's so much fun.
We recently chatted with the bubbly 27-year-old in Toronto, where she surprised lucky fans at a sneak peek screening, and found out why she wanted to make Part of Me, how Madonna: Truth or Dare inspired her and why being embarrassed is actually pretty cool.
Watch the interview now! »
- Andrea Miller
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Brand: A Second Coming Review – This Will Change Your Opinion Of Russell Brand (From Obsessed with Film. 9 October 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry feels like Bambi in eyelash extensions (From National Ledger. 9 October 2015, 3:23 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Talks Manscaping, Says She Prefers "a Trimmed Man, But Not Completely Waxed" (From Us Weekly. 9 October 2015, 3:01 AM, PDT)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- A look into the making of space opera comic ‘Saga’ and Canada vs. U.S. war story ‘We Stand On Guard’ (From Hitfix. 7 October 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Might & Magic Heroes VII Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 September 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Liv Tyler at 38: 'At my age in Hollywood, you're a second-class citizen' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 September 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
Madonna: Truth or Dare (1991)
- He Named Me Malala – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 October 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- 10 best music documentaries: Bob Dylan, Madonna, Radiohead, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 June 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- 21 mainly forgotten Us number 1 movies from the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)