Stuart Lynn Dunn, a man accused of stalking Ted and Black Swan star Mila Kunis, has pleaded not guilty to a pair of felony charges. The 27-year-old Dunn was detained back in May by the Los Angeles Police Department after he had spent three consecutive days at a local gym repeatedly trying to make contact with Kunis.
Related: Mila Kunis Attends Marine Corps Ball
In January, police arrested Dunn after he broke into Kunis' West Hollywood home while she was away, prompting a restraining order against him. He was later hospitalized for evaluation, according to a police report.
Dunn is due back in court Aug. 1 for a pretrial hearing. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Robyn Hitchcock Remembers Jonathan Demme: ‘He Was the Anti-Video-Generation Director’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- How Will Film Critics Remember Jonathan Demme? — Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Why Jonathan Demme’s The Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite films (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Jaime King Shares Inside Her L.A. Home: ‘I Haven’t Found Any Other Place That I Love Like This’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 April 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Construction CEO Barbara Kavovit Is Tapping the Glass Ceiling with a Hard Hat and Telling her Story in a New Novel (From PEOPLE.com. 26 April 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Family Guy: Is the Fox TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season 15? (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
Black Swan (2010)
- The Seven Deadly Sins On Screen (From FilmSchoolRejects. 25 April 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- AFI to Honor ‘Blue Velvet’ Cinematographer Frederick Elmes (From Variety - Film News. 25 April 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman Returns to Work Eight Weeks After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 8:45 AM, PDT)