ABC recently unveiled a new primetime game show called Downfall. Will it meet the network's expectations or will lack of viewers be the series' downfall.
Downfall lets contestants try to answer trivia questions in the pursuit of expensive prizes and one million dollars. The game takes place atop a 10-story building in Los Angeles. Racing against the clock and a giant conveyor belt that holds their prizes, contestants must answer questions before the prizes go over the edge and crash to the street below.
Hosted by Chris Jericho, the new series debuted last Tuesday on ABC. Unfortunately, the ratings could hardly be considered a winning performance. The first episode of Downfall attracted a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 5.674 million viewers. That put the show in third place in the demo and fourth place for total viewers. Adding insult to injury, it »
Similar News ItemsChris Jericho (I)
- WWE Smackdown Spoilers – Aj Styles Vs Chris Jericho (From Obsessed with Film. 10 February 2016, 2:02 AM, PST)
- 39 Wtf Moments From WWE Raw (Feb 8) (From Obsessed with Film. 9 February 2016, 11:22 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Details On The Final Days Of Axl Rotten (From Obsessed with Film. 9 February 2016, 10:43 AM, PST)
- 89 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2010-11 TV Season [part 2] (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 May 2011, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Downfall: ABC Pulling Game Show Early? Cancelled? (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 July 2010, 12:44 PM, PDT)