Severed head resembling former president, once seen skewered on the walls of King's Landing, has been digitally replaced on HBO series.
By Josh Wigler
Former President George W. Bush has lost his head — again."Game of Thrones" made headlines earlier this month when it was revealed that one of the heads lining the walls of King's Landing in the season one finale resembled the former U.S. commander-in-chief. HBO responded by immediately issuing an apology, pulling the episode from their streaming and online services, and even halting home-video shipments of the season.Now, the episode is back online, and Bush's head has been erased, the Washington Post reports. In his stead is a generic, weak-chinned Westerosi, with a sad frown that pretty much epitomizes the unexpectedly dramatic situation.
George W. Bush's Head and Other ' »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Screen Gems Acquires ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'; Pic Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Stars (From Deadline New York. 23 September 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- HBO TV Show Ratings (updated 9/23/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 September 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Watch Fmtv Movie Myths – Does Star Wars: Episode V have a Potato Asteroid in!? (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
George W. Bush
- Casting Net: Bryan Cranston and Matt Damon in talks to climb 'The Great Wall' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 23 September 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Paul, Moss, Magaro, Travolta, Darby (From Dark Horizons. 23 September 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss Signs On For Dan Rather Scandal Drama, Truth (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2014, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Amanda Peet Flaunts Growing Baby Bump on the Transparent Red Carpet—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- 6 mind-blowing Game of Thrones fan theories (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 September 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Which Characters Won’t Return for Season Five of Game of Thrones? (From HeyUGuys. 4 September 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)