Following last week's relative snoozer, this week's True Blood once again had chicken-fried batsh*t on the menu, with all sorts of minor revelations and developments adding up to one complicated humdinger of an episode.
Strap on your bib and let's dig in!
We start off with a shot from the Channel 5 Vampcam - new vamp (and newly-exfoliated) Tara (Rutina Wesley) is wandering around in the woods gazing at the sky and looking at squirrels. Ah - I get it - becoming a vampire is just like that time I ate mushrooms and went to the planetarium. Now it all makes sense! She runs from Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) and ends up almost eating a girl with a flat tire - but she sees her own vampy reflection in the windshield, apologizes, and scoots off. She's pretty fast for someone who's so hungry, isn't she? She must have grabbed a Snickers. »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Alfonso Ribeiro Addresses His 'DWTS' Edge (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2014, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: ShockYa Goes to the Eyegore Awards 2014 (From ShockYa. 22 September 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Judge Dismisses $10 Million False Advertisement Claim Brought Against Alki David (From ShockYa. 20 September 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
"True Blood" (2008)
- 'Strike Back' Season 4: Find Out Who's Joining The Cast! (From Access Hollywood. 22 September 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Strike Back gets a dose of Spartacus, Wolverine and Crouching Tiger (From BuzzFocus.com. 22 September 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Walter White May Tackle Zombies In Chinese Adventure The Great Wall (From We Got This Covered. 22 September 2014, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- "X-Men" Producer On Continuity Adjustments (From Dark Horizons. 22 September 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Watch a blooper reel from X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2014, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)