This TV show follows a teen who starts moonlighting at a hip fashion house while still attending high school. How long can she do it? More importantly, will Jane by Design attract big ratings?
Here are the updated TV ratings for Jane by Design, the best way to tell if this new TV series will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. The first season of Jane by Design typically airs on Tuesday nights on ABC Family. There are 18 episodes.
Want to see how the rest of the ABC Family shows are doing?
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark »
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- Freeform TV Show Ratings (updated 8/31/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2016, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars To End Its Run After Season 7th Season (From Uinterview. 31 August 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Nick Viall's Ex Kaitlyn Bristowe Speaks Out on His Bachelor News (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Matthew Atkinson (II)
- Parenthood Recap: Election Results, a Brutal Brawl, 5 Missed Calls and a Stunning Song (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
- “Face Off” Brings Back Eight Vets and “Breaking Bad” Breaks Ratings Records (From The Backlot. 13 August 2013, 4:57 AM, PDT)
- Parenthood Exclusive: Jane By Design Hottie Fashions a Friendship with Amber (From TVLine.com. 12 August 2013, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Will Stream 7 Albert Brooks Movies for the First Time (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Ben Hardy, Andie MacDowell and Alex Russell join Granite Mountain (From Flickeringmyth. 7 June 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Andie MacDowell Joins Josh Brolin-Miles Teller Firefighter Film ‘Granite Mountain’ (From Variety - Film News. 7 June 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)