Courtesy Gilt Groupe
Next week, Gilt Groupe is hosting a few fab sales worth checking out. You’ll find loads of chic toys, accessories, shoes and clothing from Toobydoo Summer Apparel (6/25), Rosie Pope Maternity (6/26), Tegu and Dogwood (6/27), Zutano Kids Socks (6/28), and more.
Our picks: Land of Nod’s Not Your Grandma’s Crib Skirt (now $49) and Llum’s Lottie Dress (now $44, originally $79), above.
Not a member of Gilt? Use our exclusive link to sign up.
Courtesy Little Rue
Little Rue for Rue La La: Little Rue is offering great sales on covetable kiddie brands like pretty princess items from Little »
Similar News ItemsPink (I)
- Meet Kaspyan! Dancing with the Stars Alum Anna Trebunskaya Introduces Her Newborn Son in Sweet Family Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- 'The Weird Al Show': The Complete Oral History (From Rolling Stone. 13 September 2017, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Pink “Pushed To The Brink” Over Carey Hart’s Drinking? (From GossipCop. 11 September 2017, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Milo Ventimiglia Cozies Up With Kelly Egarian and All the Other Things You Didn't See on TV at the 2017 Emmys (From E! Online. 17 September 2017, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia Dated in Real Life, and Things Got Pretty Serious (From Popsugar. 13 September 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Saturday Savings: Beyoncé's T-Shirt Dress Is Now 70% Off (From E! Online. 9 September 2017, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Watch: Sally Hawkins Faces Off Against Michael Shannon in Fairy Tale “The Shape of Water” (From Women and Hollywood. 15 September 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Uses Her Body & Mind as Weapons in “Red Sparrow” (From Women and Hollywood. 14 September 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Quote of the Day: Taraji P. Henson Wants to Inspire Little Black Girls (From Women and Hollywood. 13 September 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)