Gigi Iorio/Splash News Online; Akm-gsi
There’s been a blackout in Hollywood!
When Reese Witherspoon stepped out in Isabella Oliver‘s Black Ruched Tank Dress ($155) on May 27, we couldn’t help but give the actress mad props for her chic, business-like polish.
But then we did a double-take when, only days later on June 6, Kristin Cavallari was spotted sporting the same curve-hugging Lbd — and looking just as fab in her flattering frock.
Although both expectant mamas accessorized with black strappy sandals, Witherspoon kept up her monochromatic look with a matching jacket and shades, while Cavallari switched up the style with a denim blazer. »
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- 11 Things That Make the Oscar Campaign For ‘Sausage Party’ Less Crazy (From Scott Feinberg. 28 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Sing gets a batch of character posters (From Flickeringmyth. 28 October 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- “Pick Flick!” Election Screens November 2nd at Schlafly Bottleworks (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 October 2016, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Kristin Cavallari Orders Her Kids’ Halloween Costumes Months Ahead of Time: ‘I’m on Top of It’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Jay Cutler's Wife -- Suggests He's Coming Back Too Soon ... Injury Worse Than We Thought? (From TMZ. 25 October 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Cavallari Is ‘Proud’ of the Way She’s Raising Her Children: ‘I’m So Confident in My Decisions’ (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)