In December 2010, Baldwin and his friend Spyridon Contogouris filed a lawsuit in a Louisiana court over securities fraud and misrepresentation, claiming that the Dances with Wolves star tricked him into selling shares of a company that has technology to separate oil from water. Baldwin said that Costner and his business partners made a lucrative deal with Bp for his oil-filtration system and then bought out Baldwin's shares while keeping them in the dark about the sale to Bp. Baldwin and Contogouris were seeking $17 million.
The jury deliberated for two hours Thursday before siding with Costner.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News ItemsKevin Costner
- New digital artwork for Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2016, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Funko’s Sdcc exclusive Doomsday Pop! Vinyl figure from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2016, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mechanic: Resurrection’ Trailer: Jason Statham Kicks Ass & Takes Names in Action-Packed Sequel (From Indiewire. 23 June 2016, 2:49 PM, PDT)
Dances with Wolves (1990)
- Film Review: ‘Free State of Jones’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 June 2016, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- David Lynch Helps New Filmmaker Monica Demes Overcome Writer’s Block and Embrace Feminism (From CineMovie. 10 June 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Steve Coogan-Rob Brydon's 'The Trip To Spain' heads to Us, Europe, Asia (From ScreenDaily. 7 June 2016, 3:11 AM, PDT)
Stephen Baldwin (I)
- A Demonic Abortion Takes Place in this Second Trailer for Magi (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 7 April 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- A Madsen And A Baldwin Go To Turkey And Things Go Badly In New Teaser For Magi (From Twitch. 6 April 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Hailey Baldwin -- My New Travel Puppy Is Chicken ... Or Bunny (Photos) (From TMZ. 3 April 2016, 3:25 PM, PDT)