Suits Season Two Premiere: What Will Be Mike's Fate?
We were left with a gigantic cliffhanger last season when Mike's friend Trevor stopped by to talk with Jessica. Did he drop the bombshell that would ruin his friend's life? If you haven't been watching, and for shame on you, Mike is the best damn attorney without a law degree you'll ever find. But law firms really do like those pesky degrees, and that's why he made such a nice living out of taking the LSATs for others who didn't have the guts to take it themselves.
Through a series of miscommunication and good timing that only a screenwriter could dream up, Mike Ross and Harvey Specter found each other and a unique and wonderful partnership was born. Their alliance brings with it incredible risk for both parties by keeping the secret that Mike isn't a lawyer. During season one, there »
- Carissa Pavlica
Similar News ItemsUSA Network [us]
- USA’s ‘Falling Water’ Producers on Avoiding Dream Clichés, the Real-Life Power of Dreams and More [Comic-Con 2016] (From Slash Film. 23 July 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 7/22/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 July 2016, 9:59 PM, PDT)
- Mr. Robot: Season 2, Episode 4: eps2.2init1.asec Trailer [USA Network] (From Film-Book. 22 July 2016, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Suits' Season 2 Summer Finale: Stoned Cold (From TV.com. 23 August 2012, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Suits' Boss Previews 'Unexpected' Summer Finale, a 'Holy Shit' Moment and Mike's Downward Spiral (Q&A) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 August 2012, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Suits' creator Aaron Korsh previews tonight's summer finale (and talks 'the other time') (From EW.com - Inside TV. 23 August 2012, 10:46 AM, PDT)