The cast of the third season of ABC's Bachelor Pad was announced Thursday with producers promising the most controversial contestants to date, including the return of last season's winner, Michael Stagliano.
The cast features 15 unforgettable characters from The Bachelor franchise who will live together in a mansion while seeking a second chance at love and competing for the $250,000 prize.
Video: Can Bachelor Ben Flajnik Turn 'Lust' to 'Love?'
In addition, the show will feature for the first time five "Super Fans" -- including identical twins Brittany and Erica Taltos -- who will compete as one participant.
Season 2 winner Stagliano cashed in on his prize money but struck out at love, so he'll be moving into the mansion to put everything on the line for another chance.
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Rachel Lindsay Didn't Get Intimate in All the Bachelorette Fantasy Suites — but She Did Bring a Checklist (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2017, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelor's Chris Harrison Is Back to Host the 2018 Miss America Competition (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ & ‘Bachelorette’ Couples Still Going Strong [Photos] (From Uinterview. 22 July 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Bachelorette Fan Favorite Dean Unglert Had No Idea He'd Get So Far: 'I Packed for 4 Days!' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Rachel Lindsay Says Waiting to Go Public with Her Relationship — & Her Ring! — 'Is Getting Harder & Harder' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Bachelorette’ episode 9 recap: Rachel brings the men home to meet her family (From Gold Derby. 25 July 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- The Bachelorette's Fantasy Suites Are Here...and Rachel Lindsay Is in Tears (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Chris Harrison and Sage Steele Return as Hosts of the 2018 Miss America Competition (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2017, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Who Will be the Next Bachelor? Chris Harrison Weighs In on the Contenders (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)