Flop of 'Ages'
Directed by Adam Shankman
What if some of the biggest stars in Hollywood dressed up for an 80's-themed karaoke party, and nobody came?
That's likely to be the case when the word gets out about "Rock of Ages," the big-screen version of the hit Broadway musical that's so cringe-inducing and insufferably dreadful, it hardened my heart more than words can say, leaving me perplexed and embarrassed for all the players involved.
That's a lot of people, including Alec ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Miranda Kerr's Rumored Beau James Packer: Five Things to Know (From PEOPLE.com. 5 December 2013, 11:45 AM, PST)
- A Few Good Men (From Sky Movies. 5 December 2013, 8:13 AM, PST)
- ‘Godzilla’ & ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ Trailers To Run With ‘The Hobbit’ (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 10:16 PM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Lands Another TV Hosting Gig (for a Day) (From The Wrap. 5 December 2013, 5:25 PM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Returning To TV Hosting On January 6 – For TCM (From Deadline TV. 5 December 2013, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Sarah Palin Shocker: She Finds Media ‘Refreshing’ After Martin Bashir Exit (Video) (From The Wrap. 5 December 2013, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Michael Douglas Staving Off Divorce from Catherine Zeta-Jones with Food? (From National Ledger. 3 December 2013, 5:48 PM, PST)
- Michael Douglas Cooking Pancakes For Family In Effort To Woo Estranged Wife Catherine Zeta-Jones [Report] (t) (From Uinterview (t). 2 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Michael Douglas heads to ex Zeta Jones' flat to make pancakes every day (From RealBollywood. 30 November 2013, 10:18 PM, PST)